Boo

I just bought some “brewskettes” at the gas station and the guy behind the counter didn’t card me. I feel old now.

Hahahaha… Sucks!

I wish I never got carded. They still give me funny looks when I try to get into rated R movies.

I get carded still and I am pushing 30 soon…

Don’t complain Mel! I’m only 21 and he didn’t card me. :frowning:

Amber- that’s just awful!

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1098753”]Don’t complain Mel! I’m only 21 and he didn’t card me. :frowning:

Amber- that’s just awful![/quote]

I didn’t get carded at 19 now I do… It wasn’t really a complaint… just kinda saying.

PFT I didn’t get carded on my 21st birthday! THAT sucked! I was like you’re kidding me! I could have stopped in here sooner and bought alcohol! HAHA

I get carded quite a bit now but that makes me feel good.

I still get carded but only because they card everyone. Even if it’s obvious you are of age. Which I think is completely stupid, but we live in a stupid world and this is Floriduh.

I didn’t get carded on my birthday either! Well, technically it was the day after because my 21st was on a Sunday and there is no alcohol served on Sundays. I actually asked her if she could card me. LOL

When I was very, very pregnant, I went to the library with my mother for a book sale. My fingers were slightly swollen so I left my wedding and engagement rings at home and it bother to put my contacts in or do anything with my hair other than put it in a pony tail. On the way out, a man stopped my mom to sign some sort of petition. She told him she wasn’t interested so he turned to me. He gave me a look that said “That poor child, alone and pregnant” and turned away without saying a word. Funny thing is, I would have signed the petition had he not judged me by my looks. His loss.

OMG wow girl!
I would have said “open mouth…insert foot”. UGH people don’t think before they speak sometimes.

What part of Florida? My brother hardly gets carded (but gives it to them anyway) and he’s almost three years younger than I am.

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1098759”]OMG wow girl!
I would have said “open mouth…insert foot”. UGH people don’t think before they speak sometimes.[/quote]

I’m pretty used to it so I just laugh at them.

hug What an ass! I was tempted to slide him mine anyhow, but figured why bother