Boozes truck is so awesome

just noticed this again in the albums … i know we’ve seen it before it but damn, i want one!

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=34

Why thank you kind sir. I’ll get some updated pics up soon. I’ve done some more cool stuff to it the last couple weeks.

bows to booze :booze

sweet, cant wait to see

dayum

i said it before and i’ll say it again :rock

Sweet truck, that thing would look badass towing my SS.

holy hell dude, wish I had that thing, though gas wise, how the f do you afford it?

psssst. booze is rich :smiley:

reeeeally…hmm.

is he…generous? :smiley:

I wish he was generous enough to buy me a pool… or just come her and install it for me, for free of course :slight_smile:

i dont want something THAT extravagant…just a car, or maybe a truck :smiley:

edit: or a supercharger

[quote=artisan00]i dont want something THAT extravagant…just a car, or maybe a truck :smiley:

edit: or a supercharger[/quote]

you will appreciate it alot more if you go out and earn it yourself, young man…I mean Gabe.

[quote=artisan00]i dont want something THAT extravagant…just a car, or maybe a truck :smiley:

edit: or a supercharger[/quote]

I agree Sorry Boozie but i dont like this one … I do Love the White one … But just not into those wheels … I just wont a normal silver 05 mustang with some black Bullit wheels and some black racing strips … thats very plain

I’d take it… but i would have opted for a big truck instead of a big SUV. :gay haha, jk

Ya, I just wanted to try the SUV thing for once. I’ve done alot of pick ups, so it was time for a change. I’m doing a full custom surround sound system with 4- 15’s and a drop down plasma. It’s guna be shweeet!!

just hop u never get short dates with that thing, or you could pick her up… hehe

Oh Come now Penis why does Sex always have to play into every thing … We were talking about Boozies SUV and who likes and dont like it :fu :fu

I have hide-a-steps that drop down from under the body when the doors are opened.

You know Boozie i for got your not really a tall guy your self ///// Are those steps for you :lol :lol :rofl