Boredom at it's finest

So I was sittin here listening to Breaking Benjamin when “Forget it” came on. So I clicked on their webpage to view the lyrics, for some reason they had them all out of wack. Lines that were being sung were a paragraph down, they don’t have the chorus in it, etc.

So I took it upon myself to correct it so I could actually learn the words and sing one of my FAVORITE songs by heart.

Here’s the link to the site with the lyrics:
http://hollywoodrecords.go.com/breakingbenjamin/

Here’s what I came up with:
Breaking Benjamin

Forget It

[code]It’s a crime to let it happen to me, nevermind, I’ll let it happen to you. i don’t mind, forget it.
There’s nothing to lose but my mind and all the things I wanted. Everytime I get it, throw it away, it’s a sign, I get it.
I wanna stay by the time I lose it I’m not a afraid, I’m alive but I can surely fake it.

How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me, you’re the part of me that I don’t wanna see, forget it (x14)

There’s a place I see you follow me, just a taste of all that might come to be, I’m alone but holding breath you can breathe to question every answer counted. Just fade away, please let me stay. Caught in your way. Forget it, Just fade away, please let me stay, Caught in your way

It’s a crime you let it happen to me, I don’t mind it, I love it, easy to please, nevermind forget it, just memory on a page inside
a spiral notebook. *Just fade away, please let me stay. Caught in your way. I can live forever here. Just fade away, please let me stay.
Caught in your way, I can live forever here.
How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me, you’re the part of me
that I don’t wanna see. I can live forever here.[/code]

dude, you must have something better to do…but then again, I have no life!

I have something to do, yes. But the people I want to do it with don’t want to.

~can’t get a hold of Amy
~stacey doesn’t want to drive anywhere
~sarah is doing fine being bored on her own

I have a life, but I just can’t seem to find anyone to live it with.

Re: RE: boredom at it’s finest.

[quote=2000Si]I have something to do, yes. But the people I want to do it with don’t want to.

~can’t get a hold of Amy
~stacey doesn’t want to drive anywhere
~sarah is doing fine being bored on her own

I have a life, but I just can’t seem to find anyone to live it with.[/quote]

Hello, Im right here! J/K with ya!! :lol

haha So your name is Amy? cool deal.

Anyway, Greg… I can type pretty quickly so I was typing most of it as I was listening to the song.

I think a few parts are wrong, but it’s better than it was on the site.

HAHA! Nice!

go get laid man

Re: RE: boredom at it’s finest.

Bacon officially has ADHD.

Reading comprehension > you.

no I just saw the topic and posted…didn’t read the post

Go to McDonalds and get a happy meal James. :banana

paypal my broke ass 6 bucks and I just might.