Brother Tucker!

Im sick… not normal flu, feels like man flu although no contact with man but im sicker than one complaining to be. :frowning:

I sound like a russian blues singer, voice is huskly throat is killing me, cant swallow (lucky my personal life is a one of a kinda kinda thing at the moment) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I want to die.

Thanks fer your patience :frowning:

Brother Tucker? I had a “friend” who didn’t like to swear so shed always say Firetrucker

you better feel better soon or else. haha

hug

Or else? your going to fly all the way over here and take care of me?

Do it Bill i dare you!! :24: :wink: hugs fer you too xx

So how you been other wise.

and i hope my sig makes you smile

:smiley:

Whiskey toddy time my girl…you know it works…it’s al that Scottish blood coursing through your veins

[quote=“Haus, post: 1101934”]So how you been other wise.

and i hope my sig makes you smile

:D[/quote]

:24::24: I love it! :smiley:

Im doing ok just ill at the moment, but been studying a fair bit caught up on alot two more assessments to go and im gravy!

Hows all your stuff doing? ready to be my accountant yet?

May have to go get some whisky and give it a go honestly mum its killing me! :frowning: like there is something lodged in my throat

I call it a ‘barbed wire’ throat…or…strep throat…lots of salt gargles will help

Wish I was nearby keight

You have the “hepar Sulph” throat and I have the cure.

The old faithful of gargling warm salty water helps too

yeah, use alke-hol to fix anything…reminds me of my grandmother from Ireland…used to use moonshine for everything

Too much alcohol will have me calling members randomly its happened before it will happen again :24:

Might need a little drink though to get this feeling gone its yukki

[quote=“Keight, post: 1101930”]

I sound like a russian blues singer, voice is huskly throat is killing me, cant swallow (lucky my personal life is a one of a kinda kinda thing at the moment) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I want to die.

Thanks fer your patience :([/quote]

Quick - go into the Share your voice with us thread and gimme some!!!

Kate,
what time is it ?

hahahahaha i dont have credit on my phone to do that… i will do it tomorrow fer ya though ok youll see i sound like a man :24:

[quote=“pjbleek, post: 1101943”]Kate,
what time is it ?[/quote]

P.J
Its like 4.10pm why?

Awww, Kate, I hope you’re feeling better soon! Your Mum and Tracey are right, though - toddy and/or warm salt water will do the trick on that throat.

it’s 2:11 here in the states…

PJ, what are you doing up?

Thanks Girlie xx

Im going to have to go to the shop to get me one of those baby whiskies hehe so i dont over indulge

can’t seem to sleep…grrrrrr