Buddy of mines fight

Heres a link to my buddy Cush’s fight that i went to this previous Saturday night at Club Lido in Revere, MA…i tape all his fights for him…He’s training in Brazilian JujitSu…He’s the short one on the left lol… He weighed in at 145lbs, standing at 5’4"…the guy he fought weighed in at 160lbs, standing at 5’11"…so this guy had a pretty decent reach on him too…anywho, here it is:

http://www.koch-online.us/cush.wmv

I already saw it, gosh! :wtf …
… he’s a good fighter.

:dunno

just looked like a prison date :smiley:

:spank

good fight, little more punchin at the beginnin woulda made it great

thats what i used to do! :banana

Re: re: Buddy of mines fight

good fight, little more punchin at the beginnin woulda made it great[/quote]

Ya i know…just that Joe’s a smaller kid and didn’t wanna take a chance at that kids reach…good technique by him though…got him down on the ground and passed his gaurd then went to town :booze

no doubt it prolly wouldnt be wise to be a boxer as short as he is, although he damn sure boxed that doods face on the mat :banana

I wouldn’t wanna tangle with him :lol

Yup, short fighters become masters of submission tactics. Boxing only on guys your own size, but foot and leg technique when ever possible.

Ya he’s very good on teh mat…he was going for a rear naked choke on him in the beginning…he’s tapped someone out that way before…another kid from his fighting school is insane with submissions…especially the triangle choke…kid is like a monkey…reminds me of that Ganki Sudo guy in the UFC haha

heres a link to him…he was the fighter of the month February 2004

http://massmma.com/joe-lauzon.htm

Re: re: Buddy of mines fight

is this true ??? :dunno

good fight! what are the rules in that league?

Oh yeah, well I’m training to be a cage fighter!

its all about choking that fugger out

Re: RE: Buddy of mines fight

I know some…i know you can’t do cheap shit like bite, pull hair etc…you can’t elbow, can’t kick a downed opponent…but there is alot that u can do…u can knee, just not to the head…you can stomp feet with your heel…idk, theres more too… :booze