Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Can you accept that Man is greater than God?
We can think. God cannot.
We can reproduce true. God cannot.
We can have many children. God cannot.
We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not.
We would cure instead of kill. God kills.
We do not torture babies. God does.
We believe in freedom. God does not.
Jesus does which is why he took the judgement seat from His Father.

You can continue to adore a God inferior to you, both intellectually and morally, or become a Gnostic Christian or Karaite Jew like Jesus was. Jesus the Good as the Chrestians used to call him before Christianity reared it’s ugly head by reading their myths literally and embrace their God of War.

Islam would be a better religion today if that had not forced Mohammad to change from a loving God to a God or War so as to fight fire with fire. Thanks Christians for Islam. Pardon the digression.
Jesus shows the way with his advice to seek God by closeting yourself. Are you ready to follow Jesus or will you stick with your lying priests, preachers, Rabbi’s and Imams?

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Is Greatest I Am just an edgy atheist? His posts seem to say yes!

You assume that God exists.

I do not as Gnostic Christians do not hold any supernatural beliefs.

When discussing things with believers though, I have to play with their ball.

Are you capable of judging the mythical Yahweh from what is written of him be he real or not?

Most can, even atheists.

we real, god aint
open and shut case johnson

Is God not absolute?

That makes us better than God.

Thanks for agreeing with the premise of the O.P.

Not according to the limits scriptures place on Yahweh.

If absolute, the list I put could not exist.

Is the limits scripture in New or Old Testament?

The Jews and Christians and Muslims see their God as the absolute, unknowable and ineffable being who created the world. He is omnipresent and all-knowing, obviously man is nothing compared to him; man is nothing without him. This thread is just dumb.

Sure.

Did God get his way in heaven?
No. He had to cast Satan out.

Did God get his way in Eden?
No. He ended in murdering A & E by neglect and locking away the tree of life.

Did God get his way before the flood?
No as his sons of God used the earth as a brothel and God used genocide instead of curing to solve the Nephelim plague his sons created.

If you see God as limitless and a winner so far, then you are a poor judge.

But is it in old or new testament?

What is dumb is a theist saying the truth, that God is unknowable, and then spouting on about all that he knows about God.

It makes all the priests, preachers and imams say an obvious lie.

Right?

God is shown as an immoral loser in all testaments.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

So you do not see God as absolute?

Not really, that is the premise behind the practice of apophatic theology.

Only in one respect. An absolute a hole. If Yahweh was real, he would be in hell, where he belongs.

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”
― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Perhaps, but they have only produced a pathetic and immoral ideology from that practice, so why would you promote it?

I think there are important and interesting lessons to learn from the bible, there are pitfalls to avoid as well. It is an ancient text written by very wise people that seeks to find meaning in the world and answers to the anxieties of the human condition, and thus has had a huge impact on Western society and thought. I think everyone should read the bible, but be critical of it too. I think you are being uncritically dismissive of it, you don’t seem to have anything interesting to say other than basic insults. I think you could argue your case that belief in a deity detracts from the principles of self-love and self-affirmation much more convincingly if you tried.

I am convincing enough given that Christians are running from a discussions of the immorality and deficiencies of Yahweh.

I can be more convincing but have no Christians arguing for their genocidal son murdering God.