Canary Islands

Hey everyone, I know I am still the FNG, but I just thought I would write and let everyone know that I just got back from a kick ass trip to the Canary Islands. I had an amazing time. We went to the island of Tenerife. There is an active volcano there named Teide, and a whole lot of titties on the beach. It was great. FNG = Fucking New Guy Don’t forget Favilicous and White2000GT standing here with me. :agree

Titties on the beach? FLIPPIN SWEET!!! :booze Must have been great.

So what was it like? I went to Hawaii and it was great, I loved the scenery, the girls, the beaches…everything! Islands are great.

Re: RE: Canary Islands

[quote=MrAWatts]Titties on the beach? FLIPPIN SWEET!!! :booze Must have been great.

So what was it like? I went to Hawaii and it was great, I loved the scenery, the girls, the beaches…everything! Islands are great.[/quote]
Yes they are, I had a blast, I couldn’t bring myself to get naked also so I just walked around on my balcony naked.

I don’t blame you, I wouldn’t be comfortable walking around naked either. Even if I had a 20" wiener and a mr universe body, I’m just not the nudist type. Lol.

yeah i hate being hung like a squirrel.

LMAO :rofl :funnah :funnah :funnah :rofl :rofl :lol

I thought that was pretty funny

Something about my hairy ass and some sand up in it, just don’t work.

yeah funny…unless your ME!!!

Just cuz you look like Chewbacca. That’s not your fault buddy… you were born that way.

sounds like a good time

lucky ass

no. He said HAIRY ass. :smiley:

haha sounds like a good trip, shoulda just got a mankini. did you go on a cruise? oh yeah i never made my vacation athread.

canary islands?? damn dizzle, I wish I had money to go across town :tard

Scared ass didn’t take no nakey pics though. I would take some when I go to London this weekend, but there ain’t nothing there but women with bad teeth and stinky breath.

i will be going to guam tommorow on a TDY for Air force well the wife isnt ot fond of me going but i got work to do

That sounds nice! I’m hoping to go somewhere on spring break next year, maybe that could be one of my spots to think about.

:needpics

you wanna go to the bahamas

Our 10th anniversary is next Feb…hoping to go on a cruise. Would love to go to Vegas…but the darned non-flying hubby!! :wtf

Any pics???