Car sites

do you guys know any car site like www.cars-on-line.com u know… big sites with Classic cars… ty :smiley:

carsinbarns.com is pretty interesting. alot of good stories on the cars shown there. check it out

wops… my bad i meant cars for sale… forgott to write it… it was very late afterall… :banana

lol… autotrader.com

and ebay is always good.

aha… well… autotrader does not seem to have any classic cars… thx anyway… http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/d40431265c3203960b7ac6e06de1ce32.gif

Uh…may be taking a shot in the dark, but there is a little website called Ebay?

autotrader has a link for classic cars. :dunno

Autotrader … are they have Auctions in your area also check it out

for a good classic (64 1/2 - 72) look up some people in a local calssic car club. i was looking at a 65 before i got my 99 and i got some good cars that cost way too much- well i looked at them- form a group of guys in a local club. i found out about the club when i went to a gas station and bought an “iwanta” and the lady asked what i was interested in buying and i said a classic stang (65-67) and she said her husband was in a group… long story short- look up a local club :rock

most of the auctions are dealer only. :slight_smile:

it is a pain in the ass trying to negotiate with big dealers, especially on nice cars. id doubt a dealer would carry a classic stang either. if you have an iwanta where you live, check it out. i know we have iwanta in georgia and it is basically a huge yard sale on good stuff, not cheap shit. the internet is your friend.

really classic are better bought from a individual … some times the best are ones you just happen onto :smiley:

true dat