Case of the Fridays

I just wanna crawl back in bed. Forget school. I haven’t recovered from spring break yet- just haven’t found my way bay into the swing of things. Bed looks so good right now. Grab some DVDs and just do nothing today! I wish.

ona friday i have no actualt classes… so unless i have studio booked… im free to do as i please… same goes for wednesdays… and thurs mornings… and well… i only have college wed thurs fri neway… :smiley:

get yer ass to class…hey if I’m here…you should be too!! just think 5 weeks left…keep chugging…the end is almost there!!!

I went… I went… it was awful! So flipping slow! But it’s over and I have managed to get John to agree to a “slumber party” so lots of movies and games tonight! I’m excited!

yeah, I slugged through my classes too…didn’t pay much attention in Spanish…but History…i took so much notes I think I got a cramp in the hand…and the prof did catch one kid “texting” all class…she got embarrassed…and was crying…don’t know what was said but you can be sure not to be texting while in his class!!!

Wow. Lucky.

i know come monday ill be looking like this

http://image.superstreetbike.com/f/opinion/case-of-the-mondays/9780490+cr1+re0+ar1/case-of-the-mondays.jpg

but without the hawaiin shirt