Catch ya later

Chinese will be the item of choice for the dining experience of the day. Prolly stop back later.:waving::waving::waving:

Latah! Save me an eggroll! :smiley:

Bye for now! :slight_smile:

Bye bye

cya later

mines a chicken chow mein

Later! :smiley:

Back from the excursion. We didn’t get Chinese after all. We didn’t want anything too heavy because we’d planned on going for a hike at Moraine State Park after grabbed a bite to eat so… sammies sufficed. Yeah. We did a 4 mile hike on a bicycle/hiking/jogging trail. I’d seen the trail before but in all the yrs I’ve lived near it, I’ve never been on it. It was really nice. I just wished there’d been a few porto-potties along the trail somewhere. We both had to go while on it & there wasn’t too many spots to find shelter from being seen.

Still a nice time though. I wanna go back on bikes the next time & go a little further on the trail. I’m not sure how long it is but, I entend to find out.:wink:

Awesome. I love to hike - haven’t done it in a long time. My frind and I use to hike in Yosemite years ago.

Sounds like you had fun :thumbup

[quote=“canidae, post: 1081468”]Awesome. I love to hike - haven’t done it in a long time. My frind and I use to hike in Yosemite years ago.

Sounds like you had fun :thumbup[/quote]Yeah. It’s not all that often the fiancee & I get out to do much of anything like this. She’s trying to get in better shape & I suppose I should follow her example.

I used to walk all the time to work when I still worked here in Butler. Now it’s a 35mi commute to teh job so, most of my walking doesn’t get done untill I start work.