Celebrity deaths

Have any celebrities ever been mentioned on TV…and you thought the person was dead already?

This happened to me with Brian Blessed recently (Brit actor)

Or people have been announced as having died many years ago and you had no idea.

it’s a bit of a shock, but nowhere near as bad as the one Evan gave me in the garden the other day

Elvis. He’s EVERYWHERE.

I have that happen fairly often. Either believing someone dead who is not or finding out someone is dead and has been for a longtime.

i’m still waiting for amy winehouse to die of a speedball overdose

I didn’t know Brian Blessed was dead…

Also when Tony Hart (the artist) died, i thought he died years ago.

[quote=“Springsteen, post: 1100215”]I didn’t know Brian Blessed was dead…

[/quote]

hes’ not!

I thought he was

Ohh, right. Sorry, i misunderstood.

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1100211”]Have any celebrities ever been mentioned on TV…and you thought the person was dead already?

This happened to me with Brian Blessed recently (Brit actor)

Or people have been announced as having died many years ago and you had no idea.

it’s a bit of a shock, but nowhere near as bad as the one Evan gave me in the garden the other day[/quote]

I think I saw that guy on the UK show Have I Got News For You a series or two ago. He’s a character, ain’t he?

Brian Blessed was in the 1st Blackadder if you ever saw that

He may have been on Have I Got News For You too

He has a booming voice and a very thick dark beard

She actually died 3 months ago… we’re just waiting for he body to use up the rest of the drugs and stop moving

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1100219”]Brian Blessed was in the 1st Blackadder if you ever saw that

He may have been on Have I Got News For You too

He has a booming voice and a very thick dark beard[/quote]
Yep, that’s him. I think someone even uploaded the episode he hosted on youtube, I believe.

i had always thought that Wil Wheaton commited suicide all these years ago, then i look up a video game and it has credits for his voice. i was like wtf then who topped themself? apparently it was the guy that played that wolencheck kid on seaquest dsv! my whole reality is turned upside-down! oh johnathan brandis was his name.

Abe Vigoda…he pops up every once in a blue moon and I always ALWAYS think “Huh…thought he was dead.”

I thought he was dead too:nod:

maybe you are thinking of River Pheonix as they both were in Stand by Me

Wil Wheaton has also been in an episode of CSI and in Criminal Minds. I was shocked to find out Johnathan Brandis killed himself. I loved him in SeaQuest.

U know this bring up a funny thing… I swear to God that they did a Where Are They Now and mentioned Gary Numan passing away years ago but apparently he’s still alive and flying airplanes.

I do this all the time, due to a horrible memory. LOL!