Cheated on

Ok I have just been on and off with my ex and well we had one fight were i nearly lost my sister and i found out he shagged a girl and got her up the duff omfg hes just made me sick and i loved him i no its over and yes i told him slept with 2 lads since splitting with him and i just feel so sick i hate him for doing that to me how dare he not tell me

Im sat here crying now thanks to him how sick can you get argggggggggggggggggggggggg now he says he doesnt want these kids and he want kids with me omg i cant seem to let it sink in when i was at hospital with helen he was with her omg

Sorry sweetie. :frowning:

hugs

He’s sick, simple as. Don’t waste emotion, time and tears on him.

Wow, tad confused on the whole subject, but from what I gathered… Get him to fuck basically. You’re too young for all that carrying on, and he sounds like a right wank stain.

I dont no what to do now he keeps saying dont lie you love me you cant help its my charm argggggggggggggg leave me alone

[quote=“flipx, post: 1078518”]Wow, tad confused on the whole subject, but from what I gathered… Get him to fuck basically. You’re too young for all that carrying on, and he sounds like a right wank stain.[/quote] lol hes 21 and a dad of twins and he says he wants kids with me omg i hate him lol

Why are you wasting your time on scum? You seem like a sensible girl. I know people can be misleading but you have to see what he’s done is wrong.

BH, break him off completely, stop taking his calls and texts and get yourself right over this idiot. He doesn’t deserve you

Im not going with him im happy without him im just in so much shock over it

Thank you dad :slight_smile: ill have a cry tonight lol feel like it and ill move on lol
phoneing my phone company blocking his number

Ahh good. More relief than sorrow.

Fucking idiot, feel sorry for the twins having someone like that as their Dad. Glad you realise how much of an arsehole he is, and how much better off you’re without him though. :smiley:

hugs I’m sorry you’re hurting, Honey. But the others are right. . .let him go - you’ll be much better off without him.

Yes I do he has one bad temper and always snapped at me so thats why i ended it no one treats me like shit you treat someone the way you want to be treated

Yeah, you have a good head on your shoulders! :thumbup:)

lmao thanks its the way my dad braught me up

Can I shake his hand?

If you want to why lol

You did well to block his number, just move on from him, he sounds like a complete twat.