Cheated on

Hes missed out now im moveing on im going shopping and get my hair done tatt and have a change haha going on a diet 2

I have to go but thank you all mwah love you and speak tomos :wink:

he just wants a leg over in my opinion

i’d kick him in junk and tell him thats what he’ll get again if he talked to me again.

hugs…someone better out there for yeah girlie.

Here’s something to cheer you up and give you a few ideas. :smiley:

YouTube - The Bastard Song

I’m coming in a little late on this, but everyone has pretty much said it, sweet…Sorry it happened to you, but you don’t need that kinda nonsense in your life…you’re young, pretty, and have your whole life ahead of you!

[quote=“Brokenheart, post: 1078524”]Thank you dad :slight_smile: ill have a cry tonight lol feel like it and ill move on lol
phoneing my phone company blocking his number[/quote]

…you must’ve been feeling bad…you forgot to call him grandad…just dad. :wink:

I’m sorry G…I know just how bad that sucks :frowning:
hugs

His character isn’t worth his weight. He’s a loser.

:homo:

Up the duff? Up the pooper? Different strokes for different folks. Don’t knock it. If you slept with two people why is him sleeping with someone so awful? You’ve been off and on with him… Not steady. If you said youd been dating him steady I could see why your mad but if your doing the tango with other dudes then so can he… Other chicks i mean.

[quote=“Dana, post: 1078543”]Up the duff? Up the pooper? Different strokes for different folks. Don’t knock it. If you slept with two people why is him sleeping with someone so awful? You’ve been off and on with him… Not steady. If you said youd been dating him steady I could see why your mad but if your doing the tango with other dudes then so can he… Other chicks i mean.[/quote]Well, she did say that she’d been broken up w/ him before the 2 guys she’d been w/.

As for teh duff… I’m in.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1078544”]Well, she did say that she’d been broken up w/ him before the 2 guys she’d been w/.

As for teh duff… I’m in.[/quote]
doen’t matter, they aren’t steady from what she’s saying. I’m not going to think twice if I have the oppertunity. Dating is dating… If you’re not exclusively with someone then play ball.

[quote=“Dana, post: 1078545”]doen’t matter, they aren’t steady from what she’s saying. I’m not going to think twice if I have the oppertunity. Dating is dating… If you’re not exclusively with someone then play ball.[/quote]Tru dat.

dont talk to him or see him or a few weeks… so u get over him

Dana up the duff means preggers… not up the a-hole…

I know that now. Someone else told me… LOL :24:

just as long as u know lol

I despise people who cannot be faithful in a relationship.

[quote=“pinkporridge, post: 1078548”]Dana up the duff means preggers… not up the a-hole…[/quote]I just learned something new today.

Sorry, I really thought it ment teh analz.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1078552”]I just learned something new today.

Sorry, I really thought it ment teh analz.[/quote]
I was hoping that is what it means.