Chemical warfare?

I don’t know what it was that I ate last night that caused this but I had the WORST farts today.

I was in a meeting this morning and I cleared the room. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants.

They were absolutely ferocious. They just sota hung there and wouldn’t go away…i swear you could taste them :rofl

The President’s assistant actually brought over some air freshener and they told me I had to leave the meeting every time I had to pass wind from then on.

Now people keep walking by office and I can tell that they smell it. This is fucking hilarious. I’m having the best day EVER!

I know I should be embarrassed but I just think it’s funny :tard

Everytime I feel one coming on I go into someone’s office pretending that I have a question to ask them, then I let it slip and they can’t go back in for a half hour or so.

Anyone have any similar stories?

Your role model material man. :rock :rock :rock

Reminds me of something Tucker Maxx would do :dunno

HAHAHAHA!!! That’s f**king funny as hell!!!

Mike walks into Joe Blows office and says, “did you finish with the Johnson file?” and right when the the guy starts to say, “what the heck are you talking about” Mikey lets one slip and goes like this>>> http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/1a1ea7411eba8ab2b584fa7245d58b90.gif

Re: RE: Chemical warfare?

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]HAHAHAHA!!! That’s f**king funny as hell!!!

Mike walks into Joe Blows office and says, “did you finish with the Johnson file?” and right when the the guy starts to say, “what the heck are you talking about” Mikey lets one slip and goes like this>>> http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/1a1ea7411eba8ab2b584fa7245d58b90.gif[/quote]

EXACTLY…then he goes like this :wtf

and I go like this :dunno

and he goes like this :barf

and I go like this :smiley:

then he goes :fu :asshole

absolutley fuckin hilarius, read this shit and laughed out loud in the middle of class…LOL

edit. i ate at taco bell for lunch and i’m fartin along all afternoon, nothing smelly though…

i love the old “fart and blame it on somebody else out loud so eveyone else thinks the guy you are pointing at did it”. it is soo funny

i just laughed my ass off. LOL

Well even i can LOL
When i had the flu a few weeks ago
it tore my stomach up so bad
That every thing i ate good for me
cause me to have to Farts so bad
That i smelt like some one burnt what ever i ate
It was terrible :barf :barf

GROSS JAN :barf

Why Chris every one has problems some times

:lol :lol :agree :lol :lol

:rofl :rofl

Re: RE: Chemical warfare?

some of us (ahem … tazzy … cough) have more than others…

:lol :lol

j/k t, i love you… not, but you are an interesting person

:lol

/k t, i love you… not, but you are an interesting person

Is that a complaiment are an insult :owned

that is poking fun at you cuz i dont know why :lol :lol

LEMON ==== :owned

yea my ex could fart and belch louder than me. it was kinda embarrasing, but women and men have the same digestive track so its not surprising.

I did one just today in a crowded vehicle. Windows couldn’t get rolled down fast enough!!!
That was a hilarious story Mike!!