Cherry Poppin daddy!

Yes I am. I popped my garages cherry with my car today. :smiley:

Decided to wash it so I went to autozone and got soap, a bucket, a sponge and a shammy.

Bling!

nice f’n car and perrty looking garage!

Thanks. it’s a 3 car garage. My truck is chillen out next to my car right now, and brians truck is in the single spot. :slight_smile:

It’s a VAN but I call it a TRUCK because it’s caged with only two seats, and is plated as a TRUCK. lol

[quote=“TheOriginalJames, post: 316760”]Thanks. it’s a 3 car garage. My truck is chillen out next to my car right now, and brians truck is in the single spot. :slight_smile:

It’s a VAN but I call it a TRUCK because it’s caged with only two seats, and is plated as a TRUCK. lol
[/quote]

lol…Im glad you specified that… Cause I would have hated to have to point out the obvious here :tongue: [COLOR=“LemonChiffon”]although I was kinda looking forward to it…hehehe

I get that a lot. There’s a difference between a stock Windstar from Ford with rear seats, and one that’s been modified to carry equipment instead of people. :tongue:

That is a nice big garge! Nice car too!:slight_smile:

The car looks nice; I like big garages, too…

…but, back to the car, my daughter had a VTEC kids laptop computer…same company…? :smiley:

That’d actually be vtech. VTEC is an engine system. :slight_smile:

actually James…I popped the garage’s cherry. i was the first to park my truck in there:tongue:

that garage took a while to clean but man it looks awesome!!

Yeah but my car > your truck, so my cherry popping was more important. :smiley:

lol- quite fighting over who popped the cherry first… LOL

(That sounds soo dirty)

hahaha

Wish I had that car instead of my piece of shit.

It’s got it’s minor problems too.

Yeah mine has no AC, power locks lock and unlock randomly, driver door lock doesn’t work, and the list goes on…

Sounds like a grounding issue on the switches for the locks, and the AC probably just needs some freon. My AC works just fine but I rarely use it. Maybe twice each summer over the last 3 1/2 years of owning the car.

[quote=“TheOriginalJames, post: 316758”]Yes I am. I popped my garages cherry with my car today. :smiley:

Decided to wash it so I went to autozone and got soap, a bucket, a sponge and a shammy.

Bling!

[/quote]
The fire extinguisher in the corner is a nice touch.:smiley:

LOL Yeah it is. That was there when I bought the house. I haven’t checked to see if it works, and I need to go pick up a few more for the garage and house.