Chest problems

Hey. Recently I have been having serious chest problems. It feels like someone is grabbing my right lung and it’s stopping me from taking deeper breathes. Should I go to the doctor? or is this just common chest problems that people get? I’m kinda worried about going to the doctor because if it’s something really serious I would have no idea what to do.

Some help would be appreciated.

[quote=“Rob, post: 1096451”]Hey. Recently I have been having serious chest problems. It feels like someone is grabbing my right lung and it’s stopping me from taking deeper breathes. Should I go to the doctor? or is this just common chest problems that people get? I’m kinda worried about going to the doctor because if it’s something really serious I would have no idea what to do.

Some help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

see the doc…if it is something serious it needs dealing with before it gets worse

go see the doc… its best to know

yup, doc is the only one who could tell you whats going on, better safe then sorry

What the others have said, go to the doctors.

See a doctor… don’t wait… do it now!

Agreed. Because there could be different things wrong. Could just be anxiety, could be a bruised rib, could be an inflamed tendon, could be something else even. The crappy thing is that there isn’t much that can be done about them, well minus axiety cuz they can put you on drugs for that. But the others it’s just recommended to take ibuprofen.

dont hold off out of fear it mite be bad news… cos… it mite not… and if it is… it can be dealt with if u don’t leave it too long…

you need to see a dr and right away. there are a number of things that it could be, however an x-ray will be needed so get going