Clothing Sizes

Why when you want to go buy some new clothes, say for example, a pair of blue jeans and the clerk says “Those run a little small”, why then dont they label it the size it runs? Thats aggravating. :tard

i really dont have that problem. must be a female thing…

It’s because of the Size difference in America. We have much larger Asses then other people.
Most clothing products are made by third world countries. There much smaller people and have smaller hands amd use smaller tape measures and have less material to work with and blah blah blah.

Most Overseas Countries use the metric system so size conversions are not precise.

If you have ever travelled to Europeon countries and Asia you should have noticed that there arent alot of Buffet all you can eat places. Only in big Hotels do you see Buffetts laid out like America. Even the portions served by McDonalds are smaller. I’ve experienced this in Hong Kong and Tokyo. We Americans consume WAY WAY to much Food.
Just say no to the buffet line people.

To summarize what GT said, when you can’t fit your ass through the front door, put the cheeseburger down fatass!

Re: RE: Clothing Sizes

I never said I had a problem with what I weigh. But when you go to get a size 12 in pants and they say theey run a little small, like, 2 sizes smaller that what you wear, thats aggravating. I am not fat. I am nowhere near fat. I never mentioned being aggravavted with what I weigh.

Yeah I wear a 32 size pants, but I’m really between a 30 and 31, a 30 would be too small and a 31 would just baaaaaaaarely fit.

I hate that too. That’s why I ALWAYS try everything on, even if I’ve bought pants at a certain store in that brand before. I work at Target, and our Mossimo Red jeans for juniors run WAY small. I have to go up 2 sizes to find a pair that fit comfortably.

I hate that too. That’s why I ALWAYS try everything on, even if I’ve bought pants at a certain store in that brand before. I work at Target, and our Mossimo Red jeans for juniors run WAY small. I have to go up 2 sizes to find a pair that fit comfortably.[/quote]

What you don’t wanna show off any camel toe? boooo

i know what you mean. When I first had jacob, I was a size 12 in some clothes and a size 14 in others. I was so depressed everytime I went to the store. Now im a little bit smaller, so no more 14s for me. and my 12s are baggy… I can wear some 10’s but not all. :frowning: Ill get there soon!

I hate that too. That’s why I ALWAYS try everything on, even if I’ve bought pants at a certain store in that brand before. I work at Target, and our Mossimo Red jeans for juniors run WAY small. I have to go up 2 sizes to find a pair that fit comfortably.[/quote]

What you don’t wanna show off any camel toe? boooo[/quote]

Blech! :barf

Plus i like to be able to breathe and walk and move in my clothes. lol.

:agree

It’s the same thing when you’re buying a pair of shoes…you ask for the size that you wear and the clerk would always say that they run a little too big or too small…it’s a pain. I’m a size 7 1/2-8…and i have a pair of pumps that are a size 6 1/2…it is a pain

:hump :dunno

When I buy I just look to see if its remotely within my size (32-34) and get it. If I put them on and they fall off my ass I just tighten my belt… or run around with my pants around my ankles.

Yeah, every time he comes over to mmy house, I have to tell him to pull his damn pants up.

Its true. :rofl

Its true. :rofl[/quote]

Thats not what I say! :smiley:

It’s the same thing when you’re buying a pair of shoes…you ask for the size that you wear and the clerk would always say that they run a little too big or too small…it’s a pain. I’m a size 7 1/2-8…and i have a pair of pumps that are a size 6 1/2…it is a pain[/quote]

:agree its that way when i was a teen and i wore nike basketball shoes. i need a certain size and they dint fit and he said oh your gonna need either a size or two bigger for them fit. he said nikes run small. so a size 12 would be labled a size 13

It’s the same thing when you’re buying a pair of shoes…you ask for the size that you wear and the clerk would always say that they run a little too big or too small…it’s a pain. I’m a size 7 1/2-8…and i have a pair of pumps that are a size 6 1/2…it is a pain[/quote]

Let me guess the sizes. from left to right. She is a size 7. Middle is a sixe 6 maybe a 5 the momma on the right is a size 6 maybe 7.

http://users.rcn.com/reckless.tim/3some.jpg

thats because the clothing stores dont label it …the manufactures do

they come to stores packaged and taged