Clothing sizes

need to stop going up and down… I bought two pigue polos from JCP that look exactly like two I already own but are different colors, i tried them on at home and they are alot fucking shirter than the ones i bought before.

have you grown?

no…

I buy the same piece of clothing in different colors too. If it fits well… why not?

You can always return them if they are too short… May be the ones u got are for shorter men… Did you check that?

yeah i find sometimes different dyes can change the shape and wear of certainly clothing Dana…certain dyes are harder on material…especially cotton blends

[quote=“katt, post: 1082741”]I buy the same piece of clothing in different colors too. If it fits well… why not?

You can always return them if they are too short… May be the ones u got are for shorter men… Did you check that?[/quote]
im a short man but i prefer longer shirts because im overweight. I don like them riding up on me. It’s been a while since i bought the older shirts but i would think they’d still be the same. NEVER buy Arizona clothing. I tried on a 2xl button down today and it was like i was trying on a small.

bet it was made in china then Dana…if you stick to buying clothing made from the country you live in you can usually get the proper sizes…American made is larger made versus other countries because in the past Americans were the larger people.

that’s hard to do nowadays

Vanity sizing is one of my massive pet peeves!!! I own clothes that all fit me in sizes 8, 10 and 12. Not sure what those equal in non-Aussie sizes but you get the idea. No way am I, one person, three different sizes!

What brand are they?

St. John’s Bay polos.

Odd, so it’s a good company. I could see issues if it were some company that makes clothing for like Wal-Mart or Target, but St. John’s Bay I believe is JCP’s flagship men’s brand, they are fairly well made.