Collection

what do you collect? i used to collect teddy bears, now i collect shot glasses. we always pick one up wherever we go. i also have friends and family pick some up for me as well. in fact i am running out of room for them!

i used to collect fairies…lately its butterflies…but i don’t go overboard with it like some can.

i think my shot glass collection is over 200 :eek

oo i collect shot glasses aswell, If I go on holiday I get one, I have two cyprus ones coz my parents went to cyprus and got me one and then my sister went to cyprus and got me one :stuck_out_tongue: I only have bout 8 shot glasses so far tho

My sister collects the me to you bears, think I’m going to colelct the me to you animals

i used to collect varieties of fuchsias…at one point i had over 100 different varieties in my greenhouse…thats until i got the dreaded vine weevil that is

Coca-Cola stuff but most of it is gone because Donnie it tired of moving it all. I collect foreign currency (mainly supplied by my brother’s travels), polar bears, and rabbits (not so much any more).

I collect/pilfer pint glasses with various beers and logos on them! :smiley:

I’m a shot glass collector, but don’t have that many yet. I always forget to get them. And once in a while I’ll have a friend get me one if they go on vaca.

ROFL make that 197

My brother broke the Jamaica one a few yrs back remember?
Lala broke the Ecuador one
I think one of the Prague ones got put in the dishwasher last week, so the image painted on it is gone

:smiley:

print some of mine if you like

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 1096783”]ROFL make that 197

My brother broke the Jamaica one a few yrs back remember?
Lala broke the Ecuador one
I think one of the Prague ones got put in the dishwasher last week, so the image painted on it is gone

:D[/quote]

:eek:eek:eek

I have some Barbies that my grandmother gave me. Haven’t had them on display yet, though.

And nail polish. I have a problem. I just got rid of a bunch and still have over 30 bottles.

purses and keychains

according to my wife (who shall remain nameless)

I collect the following:
Crap
Star Wars stuff
Computers
Family Guy quotes in my mind to bring up at the first chance possible
Bad gas
Video games

Books, shoes, and clothes. :smiley:

SWEET the owner of the company just brought me back a shot glass from playa del carmen!

i used to collect sports cards.

until i got burnt big time and just lost the love for it.:frowning:

i used to watch Shop at home every night to see the sports cards until i was having dreams of Don west yelling at me. :24:

i dont really have any hobbies except mustangs and dont collect anything anymore

I collect books, not intentionally, just i buy a lot and they just…stay with me even after ive read them.

oh i have boxes and boxes of books!

my sons going to prague soon;)