College

We are starting a natty wallpaper theme in our kitchen/dinning room, and i’m sure it will spread elsewhere. Anyway, this is after one weekend of drinking, no lie :booze

haaaaahahahahhahahahhahaha

FUcking alchy… how can you drink that watery shit? lol

shit…how many cases was that?

your mom goes to college :lol

^ Oooooh god. I hated that movie. lol.

Anyways, it’s almost a month until the BIIIIIG party. I’m sure it’ll be filled up by the end of that night.

well still the king of Acoholics heheheheh :smiley: :smiley:

thats a lot of booze

Re: RE: College

[quote=2000Si]haaaaahahahahhahahahhahaha

FUcking alchy… how can you drink that watery shit? lol[/quote]

at $8.99 a case, i make sacrifices :smiley:

Re: RE: College

[quote=OUZBnd][quote=2000Si]haaaaahahahahhahahahhahaha

FUcking alchy… how can you drink that watery shit? lol[/quote]

at $8.99 a case, i make sacrifices :D[/quote]

Thats some expensive wallpaper!

I had some friends that did something similar to that…but, it was with Bud Light twist off caps. They had 2 entire walls in the living room “papered” just after a couple of months living there. I feel sorry for the landlord when they moved. They must have had to replace the walls. Each one was put in with a picture nail. Now that I am a homeowner…and quite a few days older, I’d never think that was funny…but at 19…it was freaking hilarious!!

aww come on, at 21 its not meant to be funny, its meant to be decorative. We taped it up, and if the tape does take the paint off then we plan on repainting it. Either that, or they can have it out of our $500 security deposit. So either way, i’m not sure how the landlord is getting screwed :dunno

Dude…I never said YOUR landlord was screwed. I said the friends of mine that put the

BOTTLE CAPS from Bud Light Bottles…each single one nailed into the walls.

That’s who’s landlord was screwed!!! Didn’t you read my post at all??

I had some friends that did something similar to that…but, it was with Bud Light twist off caps. They had 2 entire walls in the living room “papered” just after a couple of months living there. I feel sorry for the landlord when [size=6]they [/size]moved. [size=6]They [/size]must have had to replace the walls. Each one was put in with a picture nail. Now that I am a homeowner…and quite a few days older, I’d never think that was funny…but at 19…it was freaking hilarious!!

And of course its meant to be funny…LoL!!

sorry, i frequently skip certain words… i guess the ones i skipped were key. :smiley: