Come out convertibles!

yesterday, i took the top down for the first time in so long - it was so nice outside… it was like a 20 minute errand but it was awesome- i forgot how many heads turn when the top is down - its like with the top up people see it and they are like, ‘oh, another one of them mustannnngs’… but now somehow its different…

now i cant wait more than ever to get my new pipes in there, so i can hear the sound and turn heads the RIGHT way… :gears

Wow that is so cool … but we cant all be that lucky :lol :lol :lol

Wow that is so cool … but we cant all be that lucky :lol :lol :lol

wishes i still had my Jeep

I’d be cruisin so badly right now :booze

ive always wanted to try one of those open jeeps… havent ever had the chance though.

I have had my top down every month since I have had it… but today it’s over 60 here and sunny for the first time in months… and I will have my top down on my way home from work.
You’re right about it turning heads, I love driving topless :smiley:

So fun…soft top down and doors off is the way to go…back when i had it me and my friends all had our own way to jump in seats haha

[quote=RecklessTim]I have had my top down every month since I have had it… but today it’s over 60 here and sunny for the first time in months… and I will have my top down on my way home from work.
You’re right about it turning heads, I love driving topless :D[/quote]

where do you live?.. your prof says PA… i wasnt aware the weather was that nice there??

stangmang - you just reminded me of zoolander when they drink their flaming drinks and cruise around in their jeep… :smiley:

[quote=artisan00][quote=RecklessTim]I have had my top down every month since I have had it… but today it’s over 60 here and sunny for the first time in months… and I will have my top down on my way home from work.

where do you live?.. your prof says PA… i wasnt aware the weather was that nice there??

stangmang - you just reminded me of zoolander when they drink their flaming drinks and cruise around in their jeep… :D[/quote]

Haha… GASOLINE FIGHT! :rofl

hay what kinda gas mileage and Stang your not ALOWED to drink and drive

I don’t drink and drive… :think

I drink, THEN drive :smiley:

Haha j/k …when i drink i stay safe :smiley:

Re: re: come out convertibles!

[quote=StangMang]I don’t drink and drive… :think

I drink, THEN drive :smiley:

Haha j/k …when i drink i stay safe :D[/quote]

I do hope so seeing your an experienced drunk for so YOUNG :lol :lol

Speaking of…why don’t i have my membet title anymore?? :dunno

Mines gone to i think they were only suppose to be for a week :dunno :dunno

awww shucks :tard

I’m glad mine is gone. I was getting tired of being Tims bitch. He made me do ungodly awful things that I wish not to repeat. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/3e7ad29abe89c72a6280265ae4331d92.gif

Re: re: come out convertibles!

You know you LOVED it :lol :lol

[quote=RecklessTim]I have had my top down every month since I have had it… but today it’s over 60 here and sunny for the first time in months… and I will have my top down on my way home from work.

he’s freakin lying…he NEVER puts the top down unless it’s 65 deg outside. Now me, I’ve had the top down even in 30 deg weather.

speaking of tops being down… the girls had their tops off today :smiley:

[quote=bootsie][quote=RecklessTim]I have had my top down every month since I have had it… but today it’s over 60 here and sunny for the first time in months… and I will have my top down on my way home from work.

he’s freakin lying…he NEVER puts the top down unless it’s 65 deg outside. Now me, I’ve had the top down even in 30 deg weather.[/quote]

:owned