Cracker, what the f*ck are you doing there?

http://studentorgs.georgetown.edu/aasa/gallery_01-02/abercrombierally/images/rally6_jpg.jpg

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

lol anything about a&f is fucking hilarious :lol :lol :lol

:dunno

Maybe it would help if we knew what he was protesting?? :dunno

I don’t know, but this kid has a serious Abercrombie fetish…

i think its the jeep :dunno

for the love of god please stop posting A&F shit in every one of your god damn posts. im tired of seeing that gay shit. take your fruity bastard ass self somewhere else…PLEASE!!!

What the hell.

What the fuck is this stupid shit and who the hell is the idiot and why the fuck is it on here and where the hell is Ruger :dunno

huhh?? haha… heather… me no understand…

hurt is a girl??? If so that would explain so much

take it easy guys, i’m sure you won’t die from a post

Re: RE: cracker, what the f*ck are you doing there?..

Yep. You can tell B doesn’t like any of Hurt’s post. It takes a LOT to set him off like this.

No, but I might die of a brain aneurysm trying to comprehend the gayness of your posts

would you like to explain what was funny in the picture then? noone seems to understand? :tard :dunno

would you like to explain what was funny in the picture then? noone seems to understand? :tard :dunno[/quote]

well don’t fucking reply then, who gives a fuck…dammit, i had the shittiest day of my life today, after that i come home to discover a bunch of people complaining about an internet forum post…get over it, i posted it because i felt like posting it

My, my, my. Someone sure is brave.

would you like to explain what was funny in the picture then? noone seems to understand? :tard :dunno[/quote]

well don’t fucking reply then, who gives a fuck…dammit, i had the shittiest day of my life today, after that i come home to discover a bunch of people complaining about an internet forum post…get over it, i posted it because i felt like posting it[/quote]

damn dude dont get your panties in a bunch.

well don’t fucking reply then, who gives a fuck…dammit, i had the shittiest day of my life today, after that i come home to discover a bunch of people complaining about an internet forum post…get over it, i posted it because i felt like posting it[/quote]

damn dude dont get your panties in a bunch.[/quote]

:funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah

That’s exactly what we’ve been asking you since you posted this dribble you call a thread.

Thanks for wasting OT’s bandwidth!

ur welcome

maybe you could make some more space by cutting down on your posts that state the same thing over and over again in the same Thread