Crackley woods

a place where i often take the dog and often took my old dog sooty…its adjacent to the dis-used railway i posted a few weeks back…well now its pissing me off,i’m not sure i’ll be going there again

let me explain…a couple of years ago a wood near crackley was all over the local news because it had been found to be a gay dogging site,well extra police presence and normal members of the public reporting odd goings on put a stop to it…well it seems that they’ve decided that crackleys the place to be…theres men in flasher macs all over the place,its really an odd experience walking through it…i dont think i’m the only one whos noticed either,it used to be a popular dog walking place because its peaceful,now you rarely see anyone walking a dog

it makes me angry to be honest

We have a park like that here. The city is trying hard to re-claim it from the weirdos.

So no more dogs, but alot more flashers?

Id be pissed off too Dude

[quote=“skyblue, post: 1087173”]a place where i often take the dog and often took my old dog sooty…its adjacent to the dis-used railway i posted a few weeks back…well now its pissing me off,i’m not sure i’ll be going there again

let me explain…a couple of years ago a wood near crackley was all over the local news because it had been found to be a gay dogging site,well extra police presence and normal members of the public reporting odd goings on put a stop to it…well it seems that they’ve decided that crackleys the place to be…theres men in flasher macs all over the place,its really an odd experience walking through it…i dont think i’m the only one whos noticed either,it used to be a popular dog walking place because its peaceful,now you rarely see anyone walking a dog

it makes me angry to be honest[/quote]
ew isn’t that horrible Ian…i’m surprised the locals haven’t gone vigilante and bet the ones they catch senseless like they used to do in the old days. …either that or some old woman with a heavy purse to belt them:24:…my nan used to carry a brick in her purse and i know she used it twice.:24::thumbup

That reminded me of this::24:
YouTube - old lady hits car with her bag and air bag deploys

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1087177”]That reminded me of this::24:
[/quote]
:24::24::24:

ahh…let me explain…a dogging site is somewhere that strangers meet to have sex or watch strangers having sex…these happen to be gay…its pissing me off though cos theres a pair of buzzards nesting there

the locals being 2 farmers:ninja

:24:
CRACKley WOODS a gay dogging place

too funny :24: (I’m sorry, I love word plays)

But, yeah I’d be pissed off too

oi thats not good…need to start a rumour up then to scare the fruitcakes away… post something that says looking for evidence for a case where to homosexuals where blagent(apparently this isn’t a word, but it sounds good so its mine for beating the shit of someone,lmao) to death in that part of the woods. Fear of god in people usually works wonders…or even just verbally start some scary story…fairytales of the dogging woods of Crackley.:24:

Start taking a camera with you and taking pictures. That will drive them off quicker than anything.

look at the main thread starter in here:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Pictures - Offtopicz