Crazy People

As almost all of you know, I work at the 911 center. WELL, Tonight was a beyond crazy night. We had approx 100 calls JUST to report fireworks!! Its not even the 4th of july!!! lol… Then we had a person to call that wanted an officer because there was a father and child playing frisbee!!! :wtf We also had our everyday crazy person call to tell us someone was shooting up his house… well needless to say he is 10-96 (mental patient). We also had a vehicle vs. train and later on we had a vehicle vs. person… We were kindof busy but not that busy for a saturday night. … anyways, I am tired and sooo… that means I am going to bed… have fun all. :slight_smile:

That’s retarded. Hey there’s people setting off fireworks! omg no! Not on a night where you don’t have to get up and go to work! stfu cry baby bastards.

Anyway, on the 4th the past three years people have called the cops on us for setting off fireworks. ON THE FOURTH MIND YOU. IT’S FUCKING INDEPENDENCE DAY… and you’re going to call the cops!!!

i know… its stupid!! I am working overtime on the forth because they get a shit ton of calls on the forth for fireworks. Meaning, I wont be able to celebrate :frowning:

Yea for the past few year the cops have been called on us for fireworks on/around the 4th…im with Si on this one, its indepepdence day… come on,hows it hurting you by us blowing things up :smiley:

Of course things that fly and explode are illegal to be shot off in Indiana… so… yeah…

but still… I want to celebrate my country’s Independence Day.

(I just noticed how long that damn word is…)

Re: RE: Crazy People

[quote=2000Si]Of course things that fly and explode are illegal to be shot off in Indiana… so… yeah…

(I just noticed how long that damn word is…)[/quote]

haha same here, only legal fireworks in minnesota are fountians, snakes, and sparklers… psh those are no fun, i want the moarters and big booms and starts drooling

I’ma guna go buy some whistling bungholes, spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, and some whistling kitty chasers. :lol

[quote=2000Si]Of course things that fly and explode are illegal to be shot off in Indiana… so… yeah…

(I just noticed how long that damn word is…)[/quote]

:rock , yeah in NY fireworks are illegal, last 4 days i was in PA, and they had fireworks and i just got to say these things were [size=7]HUGE![/size]

http://www.ace-clipart.com/clipart/american_flag_photos/flag-c.jpg

If you’re like us, calling all riders,
Roll up beside us, no place to hide us,
All freedom fighters, let’s unite us,
Switch on your nitrous, .and…let’s…go

Destination, for navigation,
Man up ya stations, feel the sensation,
Surround invasion, with communication,
Move quick, we might, avoid contamination

ps: o snap they said NAWZ

My favorite loud thing is this thing called the “asschopper” its so loud, and the first time we used one we didnt expect itto be so loud, and we were pretty close to it when it went off and wow were my ears ringing for awhile lol

and if they are in a string… run when you light up :banana

i used sparklers once :tard

well they JUSY now (a month ago) made it legal for sparklers… SOOO, everyone is going crazy with it now. I have to work tonight as well, so I know we will get a shit ton of calls tonight as well. :frowning: People just need to damn relax. One guy told me last night that his bulldog was getting upset about the fireworks and that he wasnt going to be responsible if his dog got loose and bit the people. He was an angry man.

i never would think people would call 911 for fireworks, why not just their local police station?! lazy shits cant even dial 4 more numbers

Joe Dirt is one of my favorite movies ever.

Oh yeah, we have like a shit ton of fireworks stands all over the place here. Bottle Rockets, Sky Rockets, Roman Candles, Firecrackers, Sparklers, Smoke and Punk, Fountains, Missiles, Novelties, Crackle and Strobe, Parachutes, Wheels and Spinners, Sky Flyers, Display Shells, and Aerial Items (Cakes) are legal, but you just can’t annoy other folks with them. Last year the snobby bitch across the street got a roman candle stuck in her car’s grill by my sister. She drove her car around for a week like that before she noticed it was there. That oughta show her!

well see the thing is… when the police station is closed, we still get the calls. it forwards to our non emergency line… WHICH WE STILL HAVE TO ANSWER!! lol…

well see the thing is… when the police station is closed, we still get the calls. it forwards to our non emergency line… WHICH WE STILL HAVE TO ANSWER!! lol…[/quote]

ohhhh gotya… well that sucks

lol best thing to do with romn candles is to get all dressed up in snowmobeling suits and have wars with teams :smiley:

Joe Dirt is one of my favorite movies ever.[/quote]

HAHAHA!!! Let me go find that quote. I love it too. :laughing brb

Found it, heee’a’dee

Joe Dirt: So your gonna’ tell me that you don’t have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis?
Kicking Wing: No.
Joe Dirt: Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
Kicking Wing: No, I don’t.
Joe Dirt: You’re gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don’t have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?
Kicking Wing: No… because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like.
Joe Dirt: Well that might be your problem, it’s not what you like, it’s the consumer.

i just got done reading a book about really stupid 911 calls. book was hilarious. i find it funny that people can actually be that dumb. :lol