Crazyness

so mom and dad are taking care of me while I’m hurting with the whole tonsil thing with the thing and the thing and the thing…so yesterday my parents ate steak and it really sucked because I could go for a steak…so my mom takes a nice piece of steak with some other things and blended it all together and made a steak shake…well that the best way to describe it…now it wasn’t the same but it was pretty good and easy on the throat…today mom did the same thing with chicken…gotta love mom

Moms rule1111 :rock

get her to make you a bacon shake :smiley:

yeah I can’t imagine how good that would be

Kinda like when you have your Jaw wired shut :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Re: RE: crazyness

hey jabby jaws, you need yours wired shut :smiley: :smiley:

hey jabby jaws, you need yours wired shut :smiley: :D[/quote]

:funnah :rofl :owned

Dont think so i cant still type :fu :fu :fu

translation :dunno :dunno

translation :dunno :dunno[/quote]

'Yeah Jan speaks like the taz devil sometimes hard to understand.

NVM if you cant read :fu

more like nvm if i cant think :lol :lol

Well then dont ask a dumb question… if you dont wont a dumb answer :lol :lol :lol :smiley: :smiley:

if i was smart id ask the same question…

'Yeah Jan speaks like the taz devil sometimes hard to understand.[/quote]

Actually i was speaking English … you said i need my Jaw wired shut … and i said I CAN STILL TYPE … whats so hard to understand about that … :owned

'Yeah Jan speaks like the taz devil sometimes hard to understand.[/quote]

Actually i was speaking English … you said i need my Jaw wired shut … and i said I [size=7]CAN[/size] STILL TYPE … whats so hard to understand about that … :owned[/quote]

that little ‘t’ can make a big difference there t…

:funnah :funnah :funnah :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :funnah :funnah :funnah :rofl :funnah :rofl :rofl

cough: mommas boy :cough

j/k now how about that come back you couldnt come up with the other thread.

Oh well i see James is learning all the tools to be a good WHORE :banana :banana :banana :banana :smiley: …Plus the first was a question …meaning you dont think i can type with my jaw wired shut :fu :fu ======= :owned My fingers work quit well Thank you

Well B-man, you had a steak shake last night, a chicken smoothy tonight. So tomorrow you should have sea food. I’m thinking an octopus daiquiri…with extra tentacles. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/30913d1eb2a98e14c61fea73f8478b40.gif

seafood… :banana