Creme egg

how do you eat urs?

i like to bite off the top and lick out the the middle… then eat the shell

If it’s a small one… I plop the whole thing in my mouth and eat it.

If it’s a big one… I bite off the top and eat my way to the bottom.

if i could i would probably use my mouth.

I don’t eat them.

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1095199”]If it’s a small one… I plop the whole thing in my mouth and eat it.

If it’s a big one… I bite off the top and eat my way to the bottom.[/quote]

ur not allowed to plop it in ur mouth!.. creme eggs have rules an if its not all over ur face and in ur hair ur not doing it properly :stuck_out_tongue:

now that IS weird

I’m going to go with “Things That Make Sophie Go Ewww” for $200, Alex. And that would be “What is Creme Eggs!”

:24:

OMG! I’ve just learned the rules of eating creme eggs! Thankx. :smiley:

:o:O:O how can u not like creme eggs?

OMG! I’ve just learned the rules of eating creme eggs! Thankx. :D[/quote]

ur welcome… u may now proceed to eat the creme egg in the correct fashion…

Because they’re seventeen kinds of nasty. Not to mention they’re not even close to being vegan :wink:

I just don’t like the taste. Give me plain ol’ chocolate any day.

ur vegan?.. i couldnt be vegan… love the milk n cheese waaaaaaaay too much

I bite the top off, lick the cream out then eat the rest.

[quote=“pinkporridge, post: 1095198”]how do you eat urs?

i like to bite off the top and lick out the the middle… then eat the shell[/quote]

Exactly that…and when I was a kid and my tongue wasn’t as long, it was like a challenge to get that last bit out and not bite further down the egg…yeah, I’ve always been an odd duck. :stuck_out_tongue:

best username ever

i dont eat them…imo gross

I eat it all in one lmfao :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you referring to Cadbury Creme Eggs? They’re my favorite chocolate of all time. I love the regular ones more than the caramel creme eggs. I usually lick the orangish white creme out of the middle with my tongue, then I eat the rest.

i use dot stick my finge rin and pull all the filling out… and get covered and sticky mess :stuck_out_tongue: