Creme egg

don’t eat them

Dont like them so i dont eat them.

Bite off the head, lick out the creme, polish off the rest

I have a blast!

I’m not entirely sure I’ve ever had one. If I have, I must have not liked them since it’s been long enough to forget.

I have been known to just bite off a lil bit and then suck as much of the goo out of the middle and then reach in with my tongue to get the rest…

…and thank god we’re talking about Creme Eggs here and no one at all has a filthy mind to take that somewhere it shouldn’t go!

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1095222”]I have been known to just bite off a lil bit and then suck as much of the goo out of the middle and then reach in with my tongue to get the rest…

…and thank god we’re talking about Creme Eggs here and no one at all has a filthy mind to take that somewhere it shouldn’t go![/quote]

That 2nd sentence stole my thunder

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1095220”]Bite off the head, lick out the creme, polish off the rest

I have a blast![/quote]
that sounds a bit homoerotic :24:

i thought we were talking about these

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00468/SNN1253B_682_468343a.jpg

Only a bit you say

damn it, I was going for a lot!

sidenote: Cadbury Caramel eggs are teh shit!

I think you mean shiz

[quote=“pinkporridge, post: 1095198”]how do you eat urs?

i like to bite off the top and lick out the the middle… then eat the shell[/quote]:homo:

ewwww I honestly dont know how anyone can eat those things they are way to sweet

we need to see the Cadbury cream egg commercial. when that lion makes the sound i fall out of my chair :24::24::24::24:

YouTube - Cadbury Bunny Tryouts

[quote=“Haus, post: 1095231”]we need to see the Cadbury cream egg commercial. when that lion makes the sound i fall out of my chair :24::24::24::24:

YouTube - Cadbury Bunny Tryouts[/quote]Have you seen the new commercial? Friggen Hershey ruined it by plugging all their other chocolate with it “Nobody Knows Easter Better Than Hershey”

I bite a bit of the top off, lick whatever is inside and get as far as I can, swirl my tongue everywhere inside that shell, then I take a small bite of the shell, let it melt in my mouth as I eat it, then I put the rest of it in my mouth as I let the chocolate melt :smiley:

I haven’t had one in years… … I wonder if Shoppers still have some… looks at purse and keys

Any store still have them, at work they always have them laying around and my mouth waters for more :smiley:

If I go to Shoppers I could be there for hours LOL… The baby isle keeps my attention so long… I know Walmart will be outta them by now…

I know you might see people who work for my company in those stores, just so ya know :ninja

I see those eggs all year round here. 99 cents is still too much for them though