Crystal island

level 4 (code= playon)

well that level is impossible to beat. everyone enter the code “playon” play level 4 and see if you can get up on the step on the left. i couldnt do it, so i gave up. am i missing something?

I noticed on the far right edge on the bottom platform there seems to be some kind of ledge or false ledge that sometimes seems to move. I might have been seing things, but that may have something to do with it. I messed with it some, to no avail. Am I seeing things?

im going to try it a few more times… ill look for the “ledge” or w/e.

didnt see it?

i tried too - played aorund for a while but didnt see anything at all…frustrating…

It was on the very extreme right bottom edge, almost out of view. -Right on the edge of the screen. I could have been nothing.

you know what, you may not be crazy - i only saw it once, but there was a time when i could have sworn i saw one of those ledges that dissapears then comes back, right there at the bottom right of the screen… never came back thuogh…

you know what, you may not be crazy - i only saw it once, but there was a time when i could have sworn i saw one of those ledges that dissapears then comes back, right there at the bottom right of the screen… never came back thuogh…

That is exactly what I am talking about…

wtf you talking about im on lvl 5?

the game has been changed