Cut My Break Short and I am Back

A couple of weeks ago I announced that I would be taking a break. I did not think that I would already be joining back, but I can’t stay away from political discussion too long. Plus this time away has allowed me to think about many things in my life, where I should go and what I should do. I am fairly confident I am choosing the right path for me. I have spent a great amount of time with my friends and family, which I will continue to do up until I ship out for basic training. I am glad to be back here and I look forward discussing the issues with all of you again! Thanks.

Welcome back! Recently back myself after many months away.

Thank you and welcome back yourself. I thought I would be away for months, but I missed it really.

Welcome back!

Welcome back! When do you end up shipping out for basic?

Well I do not have a set date, yet. My recruiter and I were waiting for over a month to send us my medical records from Little Rock, but Children’s Hospital sent them to the wrong address and then I had to go down myself and pick them up. Then once I had those turned in, they needed X-Rays done before I can take the ASVAB. So I now have everything turned in and I am just waiting for my recruiter to call me and give a test date. After that, I will not be shipping out until some time during the winter most likely. I wish I could go now, honestly haha.