Damn corny "Scary Movies"

I think the only funny one was the 1st one.

Why’d they even bother making more of them. I mean, I can see maybe 1 sequell but… how long can they try to squeeze water from that stone?:horse

I love scary movies :stuck_out_tongue: they kick ass

I agree only because the only Scary Movie I saw was the first… I saw it in the theaters. Loved the opening when he stabbed the chicks boobs and they were implants LOL.

[quote=“Brokenheart, post: 1086045”]I love scary movies :stuck_out_tongue: they kick ass[/quote]I too like scary movies but I think the “Scary Movie” sequels are lulz.

YouTube - Scary Movie 3 Brenda Vs The Ring:thumbdown

[quote=“Dana, post: 1086046”]I agree only because the only Scary Movie I saw was the first… I saw it in the theaters. Loved the opening when he stabbed the chicks boobs and they were implants LOL.[/quote]Werd!:cool

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1086047”]I too like scary movies but I think the “Scary Movie” sequels are lulz.

YouTube - Scary Movie 3 Brenda Vs The Ring:thumbdown[/quote]
I love them so ace the fighting and when Brenda dead shes still alive shes not dead hahahaah

At least you like to laugh. I like that.

C-ya later. I’m off to play my guitar for a bit.:wink:

Slither.

Fucking hilarious… “That looks like somethin that fell off my dick durin the war!”

I love these movies and Ive seen them all several times. I have to say that the movies like ’ Date Movie ’ and ’ Superhero Movie ’ are really stupid.