Damn dogs

Hotty made me think about this.

Friday night, I came home to two dogs acting MIGHTY strange… Like they KNOW they did something wrong, so they were moving really slow and acting like they were sorry and sad… (this is how they act everytime they do ANYTHING wrong…)… so I go searching… The fuckers (not sure which one… so both are guilty) decided to ‘dig’ a hole in my down feather mattress cover!! there was feathers ALLL over my room… OMG, I am/was beyond pissed. :frowning: Now I gotta go buy a new one. :frowning: little assholes. :frowning:

Aww man. Sorry to hear that.

This is why the only pets I own are kids…lol.

Awww… they’re so rotten… but you can’t help but love them.

I wish you would have gotten a picture of it. Wooda been priceless.

:24::24:

Kids cause more damage than any animal I have ever had.

Kids cause more damage than any animal I have ever had.[/quote]

I’ve got good kids. lol

lol. even good kids have there moments. Trust me, this one I know personally. I happened to be a good kid, but when I had my moments, it had a blast radius.

Yea kids are just as bad… However, Theyve never tore up my mattress cover before… and yes, I should of gotten a pic… would of been priceless!!

AWWW hunny lmao what they like

Wow V. That sucks!

My Beta fish doesn’t cause much trouble.

:24::thumbup

ever put a mirror in front of him? Do it sometime its awesome to watch them get all agressive and flare their fins out

Aww V hun that does suck and you know it was Angus hes a little shitass!!

I’d buy a fence and contain them in one area where they can cause the least trouble when you’re not home.

lol! I know… I wouldnt of thought he would do that. ;9

we have a kennell fence… however, zachs needs to finish putting the second one together.

tell him to get on it. :wink:

Hell he needs to fix the INSIDE of the house first!! LOL

[quote=“AUDRAA, post: 1099717”]ever put a mirror in front of him? Do it sometime its awesome to watch them get all agressive and flare their fins out

Aww V hun that does suck and you know it was Angus hes a little shitass!![/quote]
Really? That is way cool. I will have to try. Time to play with Leroy Jenkins.