Damn You Blue Screen Of Death!

Damn you to hell! I need to reinstall my windows again…:eek

I haven’t had a blue screen since Win98.

:homo::eek

i just need a new computer… this one is like 6 years old…

I just got a new one…

my wife and i agreed that she got the new computer (since i already had one… too bad for me she said) so i get the next supercomputer!! yippee!! i can spend what i want and get what i want (when i have the fuckin money)

We have a credit line at our computer store so when we need a new one we just go get it and then pay it off with the next year’s tax return.

i’m going to buy barebones parts from tigerdirect.com and build my own, that way i can get exactly the parts i want, and none that i dont want. thats where the cost is no option part comes in yaay!

I would say! :nod:

Why dont you just buy all the parts and then get a decent psu?

As for blue screens i get em ocassionaly, only when i push my overclock to fr lol

Atm 100% stable full load at 3.6Ghz up from 2.4 woop

[quote=“ConTRo13R, post: 1097378”]Why dont you just buy all the parts and then get a decent psu?

As for blue screens i get em ocassionaly, only when i push my overclock to fr lol

Atm 100% stable full load at 3.6Ghz up from 2.4 woop[/quote]
thats what im gonna do, buy a barebones kit and put it together myself. probably gonna salvage the psu from this comp cuz its a new 800 watt psu

Loo for quality in a psu, how stable it is at 100% load, how many 12v rails it has and how stable these are when fully loaded, wattage comes second

I have 850W PSU, absolute total over kill for my two power hungry 8800 ultras, oced e6600 and the rest of it lol PSU cost near £200 i got it because of its solid capabilities and the fact it probably wont fail for another decade lol

oh and for the go faster stripes :smiley: