Damnit

I borrowed my brothers video camera, and got some free brand new tapes for it, but the thing won’t work on battery alone. It won’t even turn on, and i can’t tell if hte charger is actually charging the battery or not.

I was gonna get some vid of me putting this B16 through it’s 8000 rpm paces, but it seems I can’t without being plugged into a wall socket. :frowning:

Our camera did that to me and it turned out to be the battery. Apparently, if you dont use it often enough the battery will kick the bucket on you. :dunno A new battery ended up costing me about 40 buxxors and fixxed everything but I still prefer to borrow my sis’ 8mm cam. :smiley:

damnit I don’t want to buy a battery for their camera, and I’m sure they won’t want to buy a new battery since they rarely use the thing anymore.

Re: RE: damnit…

Thats prolly the reason it crapped on ya. :dunno

Yeah, which is why I want to jump through the screen and beat you senseless for sayinig that. :smiley:

Last I saw them use it was in August of 04.

:fu Glad I could get to ya! :fu I think storage is the worst thing for them and I havent ever heard of any way to make your battery hold up during storage, which sucks because who actually uses thier camera enough to keep the battery up? :dunno i think its a conspiracy by the camera manufacturer. :dunno :tard

probably is!

I dunno, if I have any money this coming week (I get paid, twice…) I might buy a new 2 hour battery for it.

[quote=2000Si]probably is!

I dunno, if I have any money this coming week (I get paid, twice…) I might buy a new 2 hour battery for it.[/quote]

Or you could buy a bunch of 100 ft. extension chords? :dunno :smiley:

haha… well see, my car is so slow that it takes 20 seconds to get to 60… by that time I’m a good 1320 feet down the road…

[/insulting my own car so no one else can]

I wasnt insulting your car…

…just your camera! :fu

I know you weren’t, but somebody else cough sourlemon would have picked up where you didn’t go.

So I just got that crap out of the way. :smiley:

oh and it’s not my camera or my battery.

[quote=2000Si]I know you weren’t, but somebody else cough sourlemon would have picked up where you didn’t go.

oh and it’s not my camera or my battery.[/quote]

Ok, maybe not your camera, just your lack thereof. :smiley:

bahahahah pwnt… oh wait…

damn you! :fu

[quote=2000Si]I know you weren’t, but somebody else cough sourlemon would have picked up where you didn’t go.

oh and it’s not my camera or my battery.[/quote]

see? your catching on there si…lol

now all you have to do is find where the throttle is and play with the cable a little bit…soldering is a hint…

damn 20secs? lol, now i feel bad…

not! :rofl :funnah

adjusting the throttle cable will not increase power/acceleration at all. and this isnt an automotive forum

depends, if your throttle body is more wide open at the same pedal displacement, i would think that that is an impovement in acceleration…

but i could be wrong

it’s the battery. Replace it and you’ll be fine.

depends, if your throttle body is more wide open at the same pedal displacement, i would think that that is an impovement in acceleration…

but i could be wrong[/quote]

you are wrong

You are wrong. Simply opening the butterfly will only net a higher idle and crappier low end power. Something the B16 doesn’t need anymore help in doing.

You are wrong. Simply opening the butterfly will only net a higher idle and crappier low end power. Something the B16 doesn’t need anymore help in doing.[/quote]

well, i guess i didnt pay attention to big blue over there…
damnit, si, your making it hard for me to insult your car anymore, since you do it yourself now… now what am i gonna do half the time i posty on here… :dunno

damnit, i hate being wrong… lets see, the exhaust manifold thingy and the butterfly… damn