Dandelions.....close-up

That’s really cool!

I’m glad you take close up photos, because I can’t focus that well on things super close so I’d never get to see something that

Those are really pretty :slight_smile:

I like the last the best. :slight_smile:

Very pretty!

Aaaaaaah-choooooooooo! :eek 'Scuse me, I’m having an allergy attack. :wink:

Awesome shots, Ian! Bravo! :clap

I’ve always like dandelions… :smiley:

Ian…can I have the first one? Can you sign it and then I’ll save it and have it blown up for my kitchen wall…i love it! I love dandies they are so pretty and smell good…but i still weed the shit out of them when they get in my garden. lol

wow love it :stuck_out_tongue:

Macro lens, or standard mate?

:wink:

58mm Close Up Lens Kit +1,+2,+4, Macro Glass Filter new on eBay, also, For Digital SLR, Camera Lenses, Photography (end time 24-Apr-09 01:11:08 BST)

[quote=“skyblue, post: 1102095”]:wink:

58mm Close Up Lens Kit +1,+2,+4, Macro Glass Filter new on eBay, also, For Digital SLR, Camera Lenses, Photography (end time 24-Apr-09 01:11:08 BST)[/quote]

Ha! I just realised that was a link there. :24:
Thanks mate, and looks a pretty nice little accessory! :smiley: May have to partake in a purchase of one and see what it’s got to offer.

nice pics Ian.

[quote=“flipx, post: 1102096”]Ha! I just realised that was a link there. :24:
Thanks mate, and looks a pretty nice little accessory! :smiley: May have to partake in a purchase of one and see what it’s got to offer.[/QUOTE]

its not bad…the little set i have has a x1,x2,x4 and macro…you can use them all together or on they’re own…not a bad set until i can afford a proper macro lens…and with that i’ll need a ring flash:ninja

thanks all

Indeed, very good find.

Great photos:thumbup