Dangit

a customer just came into the store i work at and we were talkin about the gas and stuff…she told me that they are limiting to 35 bux of gas per person right now. not fuckin cool…

I saw somewhere in Mississippi or Alabama or one of the southern states where people waited HOURS for gas and still were only allowed to get 10 bucks worth. That is NOT a lot of gas, so it could be worse.

Re: RE: dangit…

I wonder if they left theirs cars on for the A.C. while they were waiting :tard

I was at a trucking company yesterday. I overheard them saying they’re rationing out diesel, 30 gallons for each truck. That sucks when most trucks hold 50-100 gallons.

I heard on the radio that truck drivers plan on striking

Everyone needs to, but most people won’t. It would do some good.

why? until those deep pocket beaurocrats start dropping prices? not gonna happen. That’d be a useless strike.

they said they were planning to stop in 2 weeks in the midle of every major highway

If they’re stream of money is cut off, then they have no choice. Unless they hate money of course http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_6_100.gif

I wonder if they left theirs cars on for the A.C. while they were waiting :tard[/quote]

Hmmm, probably.

I never use my AC.

Good, maybe then the fuggers would cause less accidents. Every time it rains here, atleast 2 semis crash and close down the highway. Put the bastages on strike, then we’d all be a little safer.

Good, maybe then the fuggers would cause less accidents. Every time it rains here, atleast 2 semis crash and close down the highway. Put the bastages on strike, then we’d all be a little safer.[/quote] :funnah but true

time to go fill the 8 gas cans i have in my shed. :smiley:

homer do something because its about to get really bad from what I hear

There will be no reason to strike… shortly there will be no diesel.

I talked with my friend that owns a Shell station again today and he said that the future is looking grim. :dunno

as of right now ther is no gas in…greenville, raleigh, durham, charlotte, chapel hill, and most small towns in between. at about 730 today i waited inline for 30 minutes to get 25 bux worth of premium. not cool at all. the only place in greenville nc that had gas was sams club around 7ish and they only had premium. the lines were so long that they were giving out cold bottled water to everyone waiting in line, i thought that was real nice of them.

I hate this subject :blah