David Beckham Injures Knee

David Beckham suffered a knee injury Sunday night during his match in Madrid.Beckham hurt his right knee and limped off after he ran into the “advertising hoardings” behind the goal, BBC News reports. The injury occurred during the second half of his team Real Madrid’s 1-1 draw against Getafe.Beckham, 31, will undergo tests Monday to […]

Read the rest at CelebSpin

Well that will hit his already slim chances of getting an England recall! Shouldn’t this be in the sport section though?:confused

true- ill move it.

Whenever I post something on celebspin, it automatically gets sent here.

Mehh Beckham is the just a show pony… no real skillz wats so ever …
The only good thing he is good at is taking free kicks… but then again when u have nothing else to do but practice taking free kicks you would think he be good at it…

but…but… the US is paying him a crap load of money to come here and reanimate peoples interest for soccer

[quote=“03R4TZ, post: 291540”]Mehh Beckham is the just a show pony… no real skillz wats so ever …
The only good thing he is good at is taking free kicks… but then again when u have nothing else to do but practice taking free kicks you would think he be good at it…[/quote]

I agree but he was a great leader and always gave his best on the pitch though. It’s just a shame that he is better know for his off field activities than his actions on it. If I was a footballer, I rather be know for my skills on the pitch than for wearing a skirt and my wifes underwear!
I don’t think he’ll get the game going in the USA, it’s hard to see what would! You’ve already had Pele, the worlds best player ever over there, you now have a half decent team and you got to host the World cup. People over there still haven’t got into it the way the have in most other countries though so I doubt a womens underwear wearing show boat who hangs out with that weird short arse, Tom Cruise is going to change anything!

Yeah i agree the interest for soccer in the U.S just isnt there. I mean if you couldn’t get the interest after hosting a world cup. the biggest event in the world, nothing else will.
There’s too many sport choices and from my knowledge soccer isn’t seen as a tough game or watever. so it just goes under the radar.