De Bears

Lost Grossman cuz of a broken ankle for 3-4 months. We all saw how well they did without him last year. I can’t wait to point and laugh!

yeah, i read that last night… it shouldn’t be too bad considering he is always hurt. i think for the last four seasons, he has been hurt in some way. they should be use to him not being there… i am surprised that franchise is still around.

We haven’t had a quarterback since good ol Jim McM. I’ve been suffering QB disappointments longer than your Jags have been a franchise. Besides, no one can be as back as the Quin/Krenzel combo of last year.

You also haven’t had a good season since Jim McMahon

What about the magic of 2001 when we went 13-3 riding the defense the entire year?

I’m a dolphin fan

im a nascar fan :smiley:

Re: RE: De Bears

[quote=out91502]

What about the magic of 2001 when we went 13-3 riding the defense the entire year?[/quote]

True, true. Sorry for insulting your amazing team that has had one good year since around 1988

True, true. Sorry for insulting your amazing team that has had one good year since around 1988
There are worse things than being a Bears fan…
im a nascar fan

That’s hilarious, but fuck off cuz I like me some racin too

I should have guessed that

deleted by admin

aaaahahahhaa i only watch it for the accidents… :fu

aaaahahahhaa i only watch it for the accidents…
That’s why you watch sportscenter. They only show the good stuff!!!

[quote=out91502]

aaaahahahhaa i only watch it for the accidents…
That’s why you watch sportscenter. They only show the good stuff!!![/quote]

actually, i use to watch the speed channel’s coverage of the race, that way i know i got to see the good stuff… but i dont have cable tv… just cable inet… so i gotta watch the shitty reception of over the air tv… and i gotta watch the whole race to see any accidents… :tard

actually, i use to watch the speed channel’s coverage of the race, that way i know i got to see the good stuff… but i dont have cable tv… just cable inet… so i gotta watch the shitty reception of over the air tv… and i gotta watch the whole race to see any accidents

I never found the joy in nascar. I went to a race in Richmond with some buddies who enjoy it. I was told it would be better live. Watching it actually killed my buzz.

[quote=out91502]

actually, i use to watch the speed channel’s coverage of the race, that way i know i got to see the good stuff… but i dont have cable tv… just cable inet… so i gotta watch the shitty reception of over the air tv… and i gotta watch the whole race to see any accidents

I never found the joy in nascar. I went to a race in Richmond with some buddies who enjoy it. I was told it would be better live. Watching it actually killed my buzz.[/quote] :funnah :funnah

i wouldnt be able to sit there and watch the whole race…

Watching the race sucked but seeing all the mullets was funny.

Well who pissed in your fuckin Cheerios? I’m guessing you’re a Colt or maybe Steeler fan?

Well who pissed in your fuckin Cheerios? I’m guessing you’re a Colt or maybe Steeler fan?

Hey dt3, he’s actually a 1 lb of bacon and pickle fan.