Dear Lord

I don’t even wanna know what this woman was saying during her tantrum!:24:

YouTube - Crazy Chinese Woman misses Flight, throws Hysterical Tantrum

Someone close by shoulda tossed her a pacifier.

Am I the only one here that thinks this is hysterical???

I couldn’t imagine. She must have been so ashamed of herself the next day. Unless she had some kind of legitimate something or other wrong with her mentally, which watching that video makes you wonder.

I have dial up… nuf said… otherwise I’d have commented I’m sure. :smiley:

It’s a grown woman (mid 50s I would guess) having a completely toddler style meltdown hissy fit. She screams and cries and actually bangs her hands and feet on the floor after having thrown her body to the ground.

I’d bet the farm that she wanted them to stop the flight for her.

Prolly some rich beyotch that always gets her way.

She acted like a spoiled brat!:thumbdown

And yeah…acting like THAT is surely the way to be let on a plane! More likely to end up in a straight jacket, lady.

Now that is a woman with issues…

Well then. That was a little dramatic, no?

My first reaction, and yes it’s a little dark, but maybe someone was really sick and she was trying to get there before… you know, and missed the flight. I think I’d react similarly, but hopefully not as ridiculously, if that were me in that position.

On a happier note, maybe someone was having a baby and she was trying to get there. But that’s a big overdramatic for something like that.

I’ll say! Apparently she got on a flight like two hours later, too. So why the big fuss??? Come on time if you want to get on your plane. I hate how people think the rules only apply to other people.

She may have been making a connection.

My freshman year, the first time I flew alone, my flight from Memphis was late to Atlanta and the lady wouldn’t take my ticket. She started boarding stand-by passengers even though I was trying to give her my ticket with a seat number. I was livid. I stayed in Atlanta for 8 hours with no money. It was just awful! Some very nice lady named Wendy saw me on the phone crying (which is what I do when I get angry) and when I got off, she took me to the counter to help me get a new ticket and then she gave me 20 bucks. I’ll never forget her. Tried looking her up to pay her back, but I’m not sure she exists…

[quote=“sophie, post: 1100886”]I’ll say! Apparently she got on a flight like two hours later, too. So why the big fuss??? Come on time if you want to get on your plane. I hate how people think the rules only apply to other people.[/quote]Apparently no one told that woman that the flight can’t be rewound.

Stupid science & centrifugal force!!!:mad:D

Still, no matter the circumstances, her behaviour was completely out of line. Over the top and absolutely childish. If I had been in a position to help her and she behaved that way, I would not have helped her because of how poorly she acted, to be honest. I don’t reward behaviour like that in Soleil (who hasn’t done anything similar in a number of years) and I certainly would never reward it in a full grown adult, no matter what the reasoning.

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1100887”]She may have been making a connection.

My freshman year, the first time I flew alone, my flight from Memphis was late to Atlanta and the lady wouldn’t take my ticket. She started boarding stand-by passengers even though I was trying to give her my ticket with a seat number. I was livid. I stayed in Atlanta for 8 hours with no money. It was just awful! Some very nice lady named Wendy saw me on the phone crying (which is what I do when I get angry) and when I got off, she took me to the counter to help me get a new ticket and then she gave me 20 bucks. I’ll never forget her. Tried looking her up to pay her back, but I’m not sure she exists…[/quote]:eek

That’s not something you hear about everyday. Most people choose to look the other way when people are in trouble & claim it’s none of their business.

This world would be alot better a place if more people did these kinds of things.

Oh, absolutely!

Some girl walked out of one of my classes not to long ago because she didn’t like her exam grade and was trying to talk to the professor during class time. He kept offering to look over it during office hours and she said don’t worry about it and stormed out. If I were her, I’d be too embarrassed to ever come back to class. (It’s a graduate level course. Shouldn’t we be a bit more mature?) If were the professor, like hell I’d’ve changed anything on her test!

That’s not something you hear about everyday. Most people choose to look the other way when people are in trouble & claim it’s none of their business.

This world would be alot better a place if more people did these kinds of things.[/quote]

Especially somewhere as big and busy at the Atlanta airport. I’ve met a ton of nice people there. This one guy and I were waiting for our flight and hadn’t realized they changed gates, so the both of us took off running to another terminal at the last minute only to get there and be told we were at the right place the first time around. He was really nice and helped me with my stuff even though he was lugging a lot around also.

Shes actually mad about ingesting Cream of Sum Yung Gai.

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1100892”]Especially somewhere as big and busy at the Atlanta airport. I’ve met a ton of nice people there. This one guy and I were waiting for our flight and hadn’t realized they changed gates, so the both of us took off running to another terminal at the last minute only to get there and be told we were at the right place the first time around. He was really nice and helped me with my stuff even though he was lugging a lot around also.[/quote]Well, from the pics I’ve seen of you, I’d have helped ya too.;):smiley:

You probably give off a friendly kinda vibe people warm up to when they’re around ya.