Do girls have eyes on the back of there head

i mean it cant be some sort of coincidence that everytime i check out a girls ass they will always pull there top down… its like they dont even see me and they will.

Every time i look at a girl they lift their top up. Funny world.

Could be all your heavy breathing… might create a draft of sorts… :wink:

Lmao

Just remember…

Some girls hate being checked out and…

Dont ever do it with your lady near

:24: Yeah I believe that.

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1097935”]Lmao

Just remember…

Some girls hate being checked out and…

Dont ever do it with your lady near[/quote]

Amen!:nod:

I think it’s fun to check out beautiful women with a guy around and say oh she has a nice ass… too bad the guy gets too shy :frowning:

I sketch usually women and I am always saying stuff like that… And one day I said something like that to my mom… kinda forgot it wasn’t Jim I was saying it to…

haha if i know someone is checking out my ass i usually shake it a little harder and pull the shirt up a little higher…

Writes notes…rearranges pants a lil

…i just pretend like i don’t notice them noticing.:ninja:D

I can remember being very shocked many years ago that women pinch guys asses in clubs too

And you girls are WAY better at looking in the air and making out you didn’t do it!!

Yes they’re aliens from Venus. Where the fuck did you think that came from?

“Girls go to Mars to get more candy bars, boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider.”

… I think that’s how it goes… hahah.

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1097945”]“Girls go to Mars to get more candy bars, boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider.”

… I think that’s how it goes… hahah.[/quote]

Lmao…:p:24:

I just pulled down my shirt to cover my ass tonight because I felt like I was being watched, I so do that!!

I can feel the eyes on me. So I cover up.

Your going for the obsessive stalker vibe thing huh?

oh yeah thats fair… girls can say other girls have a nice ass, but we say that and we are magically single again… :wtf:

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1097943”]I can remember being very shocked many years ago that women pinch guys asses in clubs too

And you girls are WAY better at looking in the air and making out you didn’t do it!![/quote]
somebody pinched my ass like four times in a row when i was at disney grad night a long time ago at disney’s pleasure island (which is like a huge collection of bars and clubs… it was packed) i never caught who it was :surrender:willy_nilly:

really? I figured you for giving a little extra wiggle.:smiley: