Do girls have eyes on the back of there head

[quote=“sierrabravo, post: 1097950”]
somebody pinched my ass like four times in a row when i was at disney grad night a long time ago at disney’s pleasure island (which is like a huge collection of bars and clubs… it was packed) i never caught who it was :surrender:willy_nilly:[/quote]

They are SO much craftier than us!

Actually I once dated a girl for a few months following an allegation of pinching her butt

A “friend” was doing this all night. Really annoying! Anyway this girl in front of me span around, with an angry look, and I knew what must have happened, so my instinct just said “it wasn’t me!”

She said “well how do you know what happened?”

I pointed to my left and said “because he’s been pinching butts all night”

And lo…there was no “he” there. Just me.

I offered to buy her a drink and dated her for a few months all because of my friends bum pinching “habbit”!

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1097935”]Lmao

Just remember…

Some girls hate being checked out and…

Dont ever do it with your lady near[/quote]

You’re smart. :wink:

As for knowing when I’m being checked out, I tend to be a bit oblivious. In fact, just last week when I went into the grocery store with my lil bro, he told me he caught his old manager (he used to work there) checking me out. I had no idea. Being the shy girl I am, I got embarrassed. http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/SinfullyDeliciousSatin/blushing.gif

[quote=“satinbutterfly, post: 1097953”]You’re smart. :wink:

As for knowing when I’m being checked out, I tend to be a bit oblivious. In fact, just last week when I went into the grocery store with my lil bro, he told me he caught his old manager (he used to work there) checking me out. I had no idea. Being the shy girl I am, I got embarrassed. http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/SinfullyDeliciousSatin/blushing.gif[/quote]

NEVER wanted so much to be in a grocery store in all my days!!

LOL… silly man. :stuck_out_tongue:

I only play a whore online. I am actually kind of a prude.

I think they do have eyes on the back of thier heads because I was looking at someones ass and tattoo on her lower back yesterday or the day before and she pulled down her shirt!

It’s a self conscience thing… … We can sense being looked at.

:homo::nod:

I play a prude online who’s actually a bit of a whore behind closed doors! :wink:

Not sure which way around I play it…lol

If my seat has an opening at the back at the bottom, I always pull my shirt down before I sit and then check to make sure I’m covered.

[quote=“Mystic, post: 1097942”]…i just pretend like i don’t notice them noticing.:ninja:D[/quote]I like the ones that pretend they don’t notice you & get this nice little grin on their face & keep on their way.

Makes me feel like they noticed me & didn’t really have a problem w/ it.:smiley: