DO NOT read if you have a weak stomach! (or kids)

I’m warning you…this is really SICK!!!
:barf :barf :barf :barf :barf

Today at lunch there was a girl in the lunchroom that works in a different part of the bldg. She started to tell us about her sister who works downtown in a law office.

She had not been feeling well, had a sore throat, so she went to the doctor. The doctor hollered OMG. She of course said what!!! He said “just what have you been doing? Theres only one thing that could have caused MAGGOTS IN YOUR THROAT. You have been giving oral sex to someone that has had sex with a cadaver.” (For those who dont know a cadaver is a dead person.)

Apparently, her boyfriend who lives a couple hours away is a mortician!!!

:barf :o :barf :o :barf :o :barf :o :barf :o :barf

yea but how did the maggots get in his semen?

If you listen closely you can still hear her brushing her teeth…

Thats bullshit… Nurse had a old fat lady that they had to douche maggots out of her cooter once, she was to fat to go to the bathroom or shower so she shit and pissed thru a whole in her front porch and wala cooter maggots…She was still alive and still is today I think…I’m sure the maggot thing is under controll at least I would hope :dunno

As far as how the maggots got there, I’m assuming they were not in his semen, but on him. Another girl said her mother is a nurse and people come in with maggot inside their skin from a wound, or sore…something like that. I also assume that they were not just crawling around, but sorta imbedded into her throat???

Well, I dunno if it’s bullshit or not, but the girl telling the story is not one to pick things from the air like that. Maybe instead of sleeping with a cadaver, he slept with a fat woman that couldn’t wipe her ass??? :dunno But isn’t it awful coincidental that her boyfriend is a mortician??

Thats cold…No pun intended :rofl

Re: RE: DO NOT read if you have a weak stomach!!! (or kids)

[quote=CareBear3030]As far as how the maggots got there, I’m assuming they were not in his semen, but on him. Another girl said her mother is a nurse and people come in with maggot inside their skin from a wound, or sore…something like that. I also assume that they were not just crawling around, but sorta imbedded into her throat???

Well, I dunno if it’s bullshit or not, but the girl telling the story is not one to pick things from the air like that. Maybe instead of sleeping with a cadaver, he slept with a fat woman that couldn’t wipe her ass??? :dunno But isn’t it awful coincidental that her boyfriend is a mortician??[/quote]

Jinkies! It’s a clue! That guy must turn hear noises behind him as he is fiddeling with the dead folks…and as he has his head turned around, the maggots crawl up his sleeve…and then head south…then she sucks his penis and they hitch a new ride. I figured it out, it’s the obvious explanation…

is this even possible?
:barf :barf :barf

I would imagine. If you banged the right nastyass.

Yes just make sure to bring a little Soy Sauce for your date :smiley:

It helps keep them from crawling away :booze

Blech. That is disgusting. I feel bad for the girl who had the maggots, talk about feeling nasty after that!

Yep. If you listen closely you can still hear her brushing her teeth…

Recycling is good for the enviroment.

I wonder if they have more protein when they change into a fly :dunno

Well what’s in a wing?

:dunno Buffalo wings are good

You have a good point there.

Whats up with you and the point thing today :dunno

Like I said above, recycling is good :cool

Are you smoking crack :cool