Do people think your weird?

People think I’m strange because I listen to ICP and smoke Kools… (yes I’m a nasty smoker) When I buy cigarettes they look at me like I’m the first white guy in the world that bought a pack of kools… or when i say hella… I mean shit!!! I know I’m all down in the south and all but… shit!!! :dunno

this site is the convention of the weird folk

welcome :smiley:

SUHWEEEEET :banana :booze :tard :rock :gears all in that order too.

nah u aint weird. i know of other white people that smoke Kools. some people have told me i am weird cause i want to lower my truck more. they always tell me i wont be able to go over speed bumps until i tell them i am going to have air ride adjustable suspension in it. that kinda shuts em up.

Werd!!!

I never thought that white people smoked menthols either…

But my sister x2 smokes 'em, my brother, my mother in law, my sister in law…

who would’ve thunk it!! I know at least 10 white people that do. :dunno

Not me!! Marlboro Lights for me!

I used to smoke Marlboro Reds… but then I stared hanging out with a gang of Philipinos whilst in teh Navy. They were a bad influence… :booze

i hate smoking

Re: RE: Do people think your weird???

Alot O’ people do bub.

but drinking… thats a whole nother story :booze

Hahaha I don’t drink! Except Tea and water. The occational Pepsi or DR. Pepper… Oh and Red Bullzzz

omg- red bull and vodka. the energy drink gets it into you that much quicker :booze

but thats an occasional occasion thing. im a coke/sprite/water/gatorade guy all the way

Water :booze Can’t get enough!

[quote=AtlanticBlue99]omg- red bull and vodka. the energy drink gets it into you that much quicker :booze

but thats an occasional occasion thing. im a coke/sprite/water/gatorade guy all the way[/quote]

Red bull and vodka is one of my favorites, but my friends trying to turn me onto this shit that he says tastes like gummie bears, and no burn going down when you drink it strait, its called like parrot bay mango? or something?

ah yes, the captain morgans parrot bay line- a good idea, try it :booze

I liek rum jager and vodka…I don’t smoke…and I’m normal everyone else is wierd :tard :dunno

I don’t smoke

Oh, I don’t drink, either.

I don’t hate, but I do encourage people to do it in moderation.

I love all of you.

PM, i didnt know you knew that song, its a good song… :smiley:

[quote=CareBear3030]I never thought that white people smoked menthols either…

But my sister x2 smokes 'em, my brother, my mother in law, my sister in law…

who would’ve thunk it!! I know at least 10 white people that do. :dunno

Not me!! Marlboro Lights for me![/quote]

I know a lot of white people who smoke Menthols, I don’t hang out with them anymore though, that was back in HS.

Smoking = YUCK.

Slo wana bum a cig :smiley: :cool