Do the Dew!

Man, I am getting Dewed out. I have drank 4 bottles of Dew today on top of the Pepsi I already drink, try to win a gawd damned Xbox360. I am getting one regardless, but I would much rather win one. With my luck I will spend $400 on pop trying to win before then…

Oh, and if you don’t know what I’m talking about, got to www.every10minutes.com . They are giving away an Xbox360 every ten minutes, for the next couple of months. That’s over 9000 systems that will be won. :rock

BTW, if any of you drink Dew and don’t give a damn about winning one, PM me the code from under you cap! Mucho Gracias.

:lol Your gonna rot your stomach with all that dew! I can’t even play the game because I worked for Pepsi. :dunno I really don’t need a new Xbox anyway.

My boss did that last year. He had over 5000 caps, and since he was the manager of a store that sold mt dew… and he got it for free… whenever his kids or he wanted one… yeah…

I can’t do the dew. I drank it through my junior year in high school and got sick of it. I can barely stand to drink Mellow Yellow either.

Mr Pibb (coke’s answer to Dr Pepper) is my first choice
Dr Pepper is my second choice, yet I drink more of this.
Vanilla Pepsi is my third.

It’s kidney stones that are gonna get me if anything sighs. You can’t play because you worked for them? Well well, if you happen to chug down any Dews or Pepsis with the caps, make sure to save them! Please! I’m making my best efforts to be a cheapskate. The new box is gonna be pretty cool, I’m going to sell my old one or something for cash.

Re: RE: Do the Dew!

[quote=2000Si]My boss did that last year. He had over 5000 caps, and since he was the manager of a store that sold mt dew… and he got it for free… whenever his kids or he wanted one… yeah…

I can’t do the dew. I drank it through my junior year in high school and got sick of it. I can barely stand to drink Mellow Yellow either.

Mr Pibb (coke’s answer to Dr Pepper) is my first choice
Dr Pepper is my second choice, yet I drink more of this.
Vanilla Pepsi is my third.[/quote]

Well I noramlly drink Pepsi products anyways, so now I just drink more. Lol. Pepsis are supposed to have them too, but I don’t really like the taste of Pepsi out of 20 oz bottles for some reason :dunno

I really try not to drink that stuff, but if I happen to get one you will be the first to know Mr A.

Thank you, it would be much appreciated. :smiley:

:lol Just glad to help ya cheap ass out. :rofl J/K

:funnah :rofl :lol So true though :smiley:

dint i hear somewhere that the shit in mountain Dew can kill your sperm cells. i rarely ever drink soda tho. just when im out to eat. i prefer raspberry ice tea. for the poeple that live in my area that are familiar with WaWA convient store. there raz ice tea is the best.

Well at one point they figured out that the yellow coloring in it could possibly reduce your sperm count, and they started using something else. A long time ago though.

Re: RE: Do the Dew!

Around my sophomore year they came out with that tidbit. soo… 7 years ago?

Guess what? you make over 1 million sperm a day, everyday. So you lose a few, big deal. :smiley:

With my luck I would loose the few good ones. :tard

i dint say it was a big deal. i just wasnt sure if what i heard was true. thats all.

hey i want to win one two. but i only got 2 codes: one free through email (since i tried some other promo, that fizzled out) and i drank a pepsi 20zer… havent used it yat…

I have entered 1 or 2 at a time a few times now. I wanna save up and dump them all in at once. Increase my chances.

im in a similar situation, rather i’m drinking all the beer i can in order to save the bottle caps… one day im gonna have a kick ass table out of bottle caps

Ok so what is the XBox 360??? Is this something I’m going to have to run out and get my son for Christmas? He’s already got a regular XBox…so what makes this new one better? I assume…and hope…all the old games play on it?

Well every 4 years or so a new system is released, because new technology is around that lets them make better games and such. Well the Xbox360 is the next Xbox, and it will be great. If your son has a regular Xbox now, and he likes it, then he will be wanting one of these.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. It will be able to play his old games too.

I was wondering if they would play on it as well.