Do ya ever get a song stuck in your head?

And you cant quit singing it? Its driving me crazy!!!http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/banghead.gif
Remember that older song “Hungry Eyes”. I cant get it outta my head!!

yup all the time

I was singing “Always” by Saliva earlier today.

ive been singing this song… it goes “I believe in miracles…” its from some commercial… been driving me crazy

i been singing Antisocial by Anthrax for the past week or so.

"Riding along in my automobile…

…My baby beside me at the wheel"

Damn you Chuck Berry. DAMN YOU!

I had “save me” by Shinedown stuck in my head ALL WEEK and this thread just reminded me to dl it. :smiley:

Yes…but not right now

I’ve had chevelle…forfeit since last meet…thanks Joe :tard

Re: RE: Do ya ever get a song stuck in your head?

That songs awsome …shit now its in my head you evil bastard :fu

I love that song! That cd sucks ass though, their first one is MUCH better.

I’ve had a lot of songs off the new Disturbed cd in my head as of late. Anyone who likes Disturbed MUST get that cd.

“cold” by crossfade. i LOVE that song. i highly recommend the cd too if you like rock. its worth the $$ check out www.crossfadeonline.com to check out their songs.

moonlight sonata beethoven…at the moment

[quote=Mrs Behavin]And you cant quit singing it? Its driving me crazy!!!http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/banghead.gif
Remember that older song “Hungry Eyes”. I cant get it outta my head!![/quote]

2 weeks once…fucken song.

That’s exactly why I listen to super complicated music which you can’t remember the second I get out of my car. Sometimes I even wonder if I’ve ever heard of a song I’ve listened to more than 10 times. When I was obssessed with the Spice Girls, after my arrival to the United States and at age of around 11, I had that one “Too much of nothing, is bad enough…” song stuck for friggin’ weeks.

I agree… I’ve seen them in concert twice. Badass show, great CD.

“satisfaction”- benny benassi… damn wendy’s commercial— gonna ruin my favorite song

Riders of the Storm by the Doors.
I had never even heard of that song until Bossman was playing Need for Speed on Playstation the other day and that song was on the game.
Now I cant get it outta my head. :tard