Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

We all have a God. I say that in the broader sense of the word, as God is an ideal you have created for yourself. From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.

God/ideals can only be exhibited or expressed through a person.

We all give plenty to our Gods and their human mouth pieces, — mostly false prophets if the bible speaks the truth, — yet God never acknowledges what you do for him or her.

I, as a Gnostic Christian clergy, self-appointed (as is fit), has been acknowledged and do not include myself in the “you” of the opening question.

Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?

Why are you, of the supernatural God type, a cash cow and devoted slave to what amounts to a deadbeat parent and absentee God and his less than moral religion thanks to lying clergy?

You love God but the lack of acknowledgement from God shows that God does not love you back. That means that it is not a true love. This is in accordance to the standard that Jesus set. It is a shame that the Jesus followers, Christians and Muslims, will not do as he bids them do, as was the Jewish tradition of archetypal prophets, and elect a new God that might return your love.

Can you forgive a rude God?

Regards
DL

From what I believe I don’t think God is being ‘rude’ for not answering and showing his love through conventional means. Of course, this is assuming there is a God, long white beard, kind disposition - everything we assume him to be. Being an atheist I cannot express how this lack of conventional love feels but from my point of view it seems like his love is shown through creating you and the world as his children. He speaks in the bible of how he loves his children and there is God in everything. However I can acknowledge how it feels like God’s dumped you on this floating rock and refuses to acknowledhe your existence.

FMPOV, if anyone, including a God we are to emulate, cannot even teach good manners, then he is not much of a God.

As to a kind disposition, Yahweh kills us more often than cures us, so I do not see him with a kind disposition.

Regards
DL

I am going to say this for everyone and from the Love of God. There is the one and only God and name is Jesus Christ. As a firm believer in Jesus and as a firm bible believing Christian, God is a Jealous God. God specifically says in Exodus 20:1-6:

1Then God gave the people all these instructionsa:

2“I am the LORD your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt, the place of your slavery.

3“You must not have any other god but me.

4“You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind or an image of anything in the heavens or on the earth or in the sea. 5 You must not bow down to them or worship them, for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God who will not tolerate your affection for any other gods. I lay the sins of the parents upon their children; the entire family is affected—even children in the third and fourth generations of those who reject me. 6 But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love me and obey my commands.

DL, why are mentioning the God is a rude God? In your description, you say that you are are Gnostic Christian clergy, (self appointed). Well as I have mentioned as above, when you are a follower of Christ, you are not on your on, you have the his Holy Spirit in you, changing your own life from the inside out. You mentioned yourself to be “self appointed”. You can try to be appointed and be self centred, but this not get you very far if you do not have Jesus in your life. Jesus died for you DL. Jesus died on the cross for you so that you can have a personal relationship with Jesus through his Holy Spirit. I really pray for you DL to examine yourself spiritually to see where you could be heading to if you do not have Jesus in your life. I pray that you would ask God to forgive you of all your wrongful thinking and actions and let his Spirit dwell in your life. Let God come into your life and let him make the changes for you with his Holy Spirit. Then you will know that God isn’t a rude God at all. He is God who is willing for his people to accept him for who he is, to repent from our own lifestyles and sin and transform our lives from the inside out by reading his Word daily plus letting his Word speak into our lives.

2 Corinthians 5:1-10 it says:

New Bodies

1For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands. 2We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing. 3For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies.a 4While we live in these earthly bodies, we groan and sigh, but it’s not that we want to die and get rid of these bodies that clothe us. Rather, we want to put on our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by life. 5God himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee he has given us his Holy Spirit.

6 So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord. 7 For we live by believing and not by seeing. 8 Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord. 9 So whether we are here in this body or away from this body, our goal is to please him. 10 For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.

We will all be judged here on Earth. Everyone. I pray that you will come to Christ before he returns.

Brother in Christ
Matt

So you want to be judged by Yahweh/Jesus who murdered the first born of Egypt, all innocent first born, because of his anger with the parents.

You show how your belief system has corrupted your morals.

Have a look at how the Jews think and you will see how it surpasses your pathetic views in terms of justice.

https://vimeo.com/7038401

As to Jesus. You sure seem to love to hate when you will choose a God who will torture and kill people in a purposeless hell instead of curing them.

You forget that Jesus said he came for ill, not the well, and here you have him killing all the ill instead of curing them.

Do try to curb your hate for all those not of your ilk.

Regards
DL

To DL, Like I said in my previous comments and as I mentioned in 2 Corinthians 5:10 its says that 10 For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.

Do you know that you have a limited time here on Earth. You only have one choice to live your life to the best way possible by getting to know Jesus and follow by his example. Like the bible verse I have mentioned before, we all will be judged on every action, motive, what we’ve done for Jesus here on Earth. Here is another verse for this to clarify this

This is in Matthew 12:33-37

33 “A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad. 34 You brood of snakes! How could evil men like you speak what is good and right? For whatever is in your heart determines what you say. 35 A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. 36 And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day for every idle word you speak. 37 The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you.”

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VFx7WFVP1FI. I saw a bit of this link. Jesus is never like this at all. He is not some person who got resurrected from the dead, to shoot his disciples and act like some man from the mob. This vid is a lie and is from Satan himself.

https://vimeo.com/7038401 I did see some of this vid with one of the guys mentioning many stories of the old testament. To cut this short. You have to realise, God does not and will still not today tolerate sin. Even in the old testament, these events happened because in those days, it was about obeying what God wanted for his people in those times and staying faithful.

I again will hopefully will talk to around this whole issue. One day you will face God and so will I. He will judge us on what we have done here on Earth and what we have done to be his example as to be his disciple, his follower here on Earth today. This I am serious about. Please do not kid yourself about your theology and your ideals. Repent of your sins today and turn to Jesus while you still can. You can talk about this thing or that thing about God or the Bible. But if you don’t have Jesus and his Spirit in you, I’d say this. You may not end up in a very good place which is full of torment and pain. Make your choice today.

Brother in Christ
Matt

If you want to believe in a literal bible and Jesus, along with talking serpents and donkeys, I think it might be hard for us to chat. You have decided to go into intellectual and moral dissonance and idol worship Yahweh/Jesus who is a genocidal son murdering prick of a God.

If I face your God I will try to kill him for his crimes against humanity.

Tell me why you adore such a vile prick and why you think he is fit to judge you when his first judgement was to have his son needlessly murdered?

You might want to think of your moral position as it is an immoral position.

Regards
DL

Tolerate sin???

He is the greatest sinner unless you think genocide and the torture and murder of children and babies is somehow not a sin.

If you do, then you show how your religion has corrupted your moral sense.

Regards
DL