Do you?

does anyone here have a young baby girl or anyone in your family have one or expecting one?

i have a bunch of gently used girl clothes (6months to 18 months) that i am willing to give away (shipping included) to any of my friends here. i was planning on giving them to goodwill but thought i would check here first. so let me know.

Well my Cousin is due this week, but two problems, she’s having a boy and your in America.

i will ship across seas, but yea the boy would be a problem

I have a god daugher (expected at the end of July). I would love that! I’ll PM you my address, I am only too happy to pay something toward it. Thanks!:nod:

That is definitely very generous!

no need to pay anything, just send me the info. and your sure it will be a god daughter? also most of these have been worn and some have slight stains on them.

i also have a crapload of small toys willing to give as well to whoever wants them.

[quote=“fuzzwifers, post: 1079963”]no need to pay anything, just send me the info. and your sure it will be a god daughter? also most of these have been worn and some have slight stains on them.

i also have a crapload of small toys willing to give as well to whoever wants them.[/quote]

Yup! They found out it was going to be a girl last week, she is due at the end of July. Toys would be great too, honestly, that would be a god send, if I can at least pay the delivery charge, I will be very happy. PM sent. :slight_smile:

PM sent back and i really dont think the cost would be so high, but i will let you know. give me a week or two to get it boxed up and sent your way.

You are awesome! Thankyou so much and the delivery cost across across the world can be a bit expensive, I know, so dont hesitate to PM me if you need a cheque or something. :nod:

Thankyou! :smiley31::flowers:

your welcome

Nice thing your doing here :slight_smile:

Very nice off Staci!

:clap:clap:clap

You’re such a doll! Always doing something nice!

Very cool of you! :slight_smile:

FW is so frikkin sweet I sometimes feel a lil guilt over what I do to her in the dungeon

Only a lil though

And only sometimes

does anyone else need toys?

hey mel, what about you these are not all girly ones

[quote=“fuzzwifers, post: 1079974”]does anyone else need toys?

hey mel, what about you these are not all girly ones[/quote]

Sure, Staci that would be sweet of you!

hugs

ok i have enough to split thats for sure… i should still have your address

Thanks and if you need it again… just pm me.:smiley: