Does this ever happen to u?

When I slipped on ice I had decided to focus on my studies and my gym training and nothing else… no men no nothing… I had bought a new diary to get super organized… I wrote on my facebook status… a new start for the new year … and then I slipped broke my arm… had surgery… lost 2 months of work in the lab… gained 3 pounds and lost the lining of my body…

Two days ago I broke up with the guy I was seeing the past month… So I said… no more men… I’ll concentrate on myself right now… and there we go a basketball player that I had last seen last November calls me and comes by my apartment… and I had the second best sex of my life…

Doesn’t it seem to you that whatever I wish for I get the exact opposite… Has it ever happened to you?

I wish that I become really poor and destitute, that I become 200 pounds and that I’ll never ever get a scientific paper for my PhD… I also wish that I’ll never find my soulmate…Here we go… Let’s see now…

LOL!!

Yeah, sometimes it works that way. You think you are going to take a break from the opposite sex and blamo!! Here comes hot stuff!! Also seems when you are alone and tired of it, Hot Stuff seems to not exist

I was thinking that I cannot cope with the good things that were coming into my life and I had somehow to change them… or they just changed by themselves (eg my arm). but it seems that I cannot cope with the bad things either they also change by themselves (eg broke up 2 days ago-had the second best sex of my life last night)…