Dog VS Porcupine...Ouch!

http://www.dodgeforum.com/upfiles/4465/02615A13BAB942A9BE58CDC3B7DB4CD9.jpg

-Dave-

holy damn! I bet that dog runs from everything in the yard now.

I bet they had to put it to sleep :dunno

-Dave-

why would they? It’s just a couple… thousand pricks, I doubt he lost a lot of blood… but I like how they stopped to take pictures of the dog instead of rushing him to the vet.

Yep :booze But, what about the damage to his eyes. :dunno He might have survived.

-Dave-

OMG. that is so sad. :wtf

:o holy shit

:o :tard

:o Im speechless! Poor baby!

from what i understand the dog lived, but it just goes to show you that bread has more balls then brains, only this time he was :owned

Now now Homer. http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/nono.gif Lets not go pointing fingers at the breed. We’re all intitled to our own opinions. Ive seen my pits head all swolen up on quite a few ocasions over the years from killing snakes in the yard. Shes a loving 5 year old full blooded APBT and I wouldnt trade her for anything. Shes very smart and wont give up on anything. I imagine the dog in the pics got owned for being curious. I bet he doesnt do it again tho. :smiley:

Damn, that’s alot of quills! :wtf

I wonder what the porcupine looks like

Re: RE: Dog VS Porcupine…Ouch!

Probably about as bald as the pit used to…LoL!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Damn…actually that is not funny. I’d be crying my eyes out if that were my dog!!!

[quote=Bossman351]Now now Homer. http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/nono.gif Lets not go pointing fingers at the breed. We’re all intitled to our own opinions. Ive seen my pits head all swolen up on quite a few ocasions over the years from killing snakes in the yard. Shes a loving 5 year old full blooded APBT and I wouldnt trade her for anything. Shes very smart and wont give up on anything. I imagine the dog in the pics got owned for being curious. I bet he doesnt do it again tho. :D[/quote]now don’t you think a dog with 1/2 a brain would have said screw this after the first 100 quills. :laughing

:rofl he does have a point lol

That fuckin sucks :wtf

I could be mistaken, but I do believe that when a porcupine lets em go he lets them all fly loose. :dunno

edit HAHA I just read a little bit on the incedent and it turns out that there were 3 dogs that fought the porcupine. All three of them got it bad but this one was the worst. apparently she was after the porcupine and kept on after it so the other dogs wouldnt get it first. :rofl

I could be mistaken, but I do belieave that when a porcupine lets em go he lets them all fly loose. :dunno[/quote]just to show you how stupid i am , i screwed with one once and only picked 3 in my hand, but to get it that bad you’d have to hit it alot more then once.you may have a smart one but i would not put it to a test if i were you. lol :lol

:wtf Damn, I feel sorry for that dog. I wonder if he ever got the porcupine, since it obviously didn’t have many quills left.