Domestic Super Rice :(

Thats horribly sad and pathetic… IMO.

agreed

the guy was like, “yeah, my mom bought the rims for me. and i bought the rest.” whats sad is this guy is like 24/25

I wish my mom would buy me some rims :rofl

No seriously… that would be ok…

yeah, but $2000 + spinners…nah

OHHHH SNIZZLESNAPS!!! I didn’t see the spinnars!!! :rofl

the best part is they are semi fake, the spinnin parts just bolted onto the wheel, he had the rims for a while, then oneday they had spinners on em. lol

Re: RE: Domestic Super Rice :frowning:

My dad bought my mach 1 grille.

Guess I’m sad too. :banana But hell, that was free bish! And it was for Xmas anyways.

When you’re in college, and broke, you learn to beat around the bush to get mod money. :smiley:

Please tell me you pissed on it?

Ewww.

I’d kill someone if they pissed on my car.

But you don’t drive that pos either :lol

My dad bought my mach 1 grille.

Guess I’m sad too. :banana But hell, that was free bish! And it was for Xmas anyways.

When you’re in college, and broke, you learn to beat around the bush to get mod money. :D[/quote]

no your not sad too, this guy is 25, has a job, doesn’t go to school, and got his mom to buy him those rims for his already ugly car.

One day it will hit him like a freight train just how shitty that thing is, and he will realize his only options are murder/suicide. Feel sorry for him. Wait…no I don’t.

OMG that is terribly gaudy!!! I do have a friend that has spinners on his truck and they work the same way. They are not fake. Spinners arent actually part of the rim, they are a hub and bearings that bolt to 3 special lugnuts and turn seperately from the rim its self. There are a lot of people with them here and I have a couple of buddies who own 2 seperate tire shops and those things are VERY expensive. 4 spinners alone (not counting the cost of the rims and tires) will go for anywhere from 1000 bux and up. I dont even think its a matter of if they look good or not I think its more about flash and its a way to show that you have money. Not to mention, the girls practally throw thier panties at him when he’s cruising. :lol

ive seen domestic cars that looked ALOT worse than that before…

:agree

It really would be ok…LoL!!