Dont buy from ..u.p.r

WHATEVER YOU BUY ,EVEN IF ITS DEFECTIVE ,THEY WONT MAKE GOOD ON IT … i got a 8.8 rear end cover the bottom drain plug leaks even with 8 inches of teflon tape on it …i had to paint the cover cause it even alum ,had primer onit ,i wanted a alum cover so they told me i couldnt get my money back ,but they could send me another one,which i would have to send mine to them first and take 2 weeks ,to get another .,piece of crap…the holes were it taped to big for the fill plug and drain plug ,you can srcew the plug straight through it,im just going to take it up the ass ,and weld the plugs up…and the gasket they sent with it ,was so old the holes dont even line up…then they told me i would have to take the paint off of it too… i told them it was alredy painted …primer…they stupid…dont stress like iam doing ,if i lived in florida i would throw it though there window late at night…they dont even know what there selling ,

heres my e mail to them im very unhappy with my recent dealing with you i got a 8.8 rear cover ,it was very poor in quality,it wasnt even alum ,it was painted,i had to sand and repaint it ,i called today want ing my money back ,the guy i talked to said i would have to take the paint off of it ,in order to retrun it ,it was already painted …do you even know what you are selling ,i know lots of people and iam letting them know how i was mistreated buy you ,i will never buy any thing esle from you all again ,i telling even one i know ,go open a box up that these covers are in ,and you will see the poor workmanship ,the drain plug are very loose ,they will fall right though the hole al most …heres what iam tell all my people…im just going to take it in the ass ,and weld tham up …you should hear all the replys i got so far…WHATEVER YOU BUY ,EVEN IF ITS DEFECTIVE ,THEY WONT MAKE GOOD ON IT … i got a 8.8 rear end cover the bottom drain plug leaks even with 8 inches of teflon tape on it …i had to paint the cover cause it even alum ,had primer onit ,i wanted a alum cover so they told me i couldnt get my money back ,but they could send me another one,which i would have to send mine to them first and take 2 weeks ,to get another .,piece of crap…the holes were it taped to big for the fill plug and drain plug ,you can srcew the plug straight through it,im just going to take it up the ass ,and weld the plugs up…and the gasket they sent with it ,was so old the holes dont even line up…then they told me i would have to take the paint off of it too… i told them it was alredy painted …primer…they stupid…dont stress like iam doing ,if i lived in florida i would throw it though there window late at night…they dont even know what there selling ,

It sucks when companies won’t make good on their end of the bargin after they’ve got your money. Sorry to hear it Nos. It sounds like something you’ll be able to fix and live with though, so at least you’re not totally out in the cold.

Cood luck.

to get your point across with the most emphasis and pressure on them, correct all spelling and grammar mistakes in your email. good luck and sorry for your mishap.

Re: RE: DONT BUY FROM …U.P.R

see blue99 thats why your subtitle says badass wannabe

sorry to hear you got fuxed up the ass with that company nos/man, at least you can make some sort of repair to it to make it functional… hopefully…

good luck with that nossie

Was te part actually produced by U.P.R. or was it only distributed through them? If they did not actually make the part, your fight may not be with them. Even though they should still back what they sell, the quality issues may be with a seperate manufacturer. You might even contact the manufacturer and let them know how shoddy thier work is and how U.P.R. is misrepresenting them by the way they treated you and would not back the product or even take steps to make it right.

update …after that e mail …the owner called me told him story …he was going to send me another one ,without getting my old one back ,i told him,to check the one he will be sending to make sure it was ok …i tols him ok …i called back 10 min later to tell him to 2nd day it to me …he said gary i haveing a problem i cant find a good one ,and he said there where all primered to …duh,he said he would credit my card ,i didnt relize it but i sent him what i wrote here to ,about if i lived there i would throw it though there window late at night…haha! oops…i got one coming from T/A in AZ. there good quaity i told them to double check it to …hes giving me caps studs for free,now that the way to do bussiness

[quote=Bossman351]Was te part actually produced by U.P.R. or was it only distributed through them? If they did not actually make the part, your fight may not be with them. Even though they should still back what they sell, the quality issues may be with a seperate manufacturer. You might even contact the manufacturer and let them know how shoddy thier work is and how U.P.R. is misrepresenting them by the way they treated you and would not back the product or even take steps to make it right.[/quote] they make the covers there,

:lol :lol

Glad there was a resolution. That’s funny about the part through the window piece. :smiley:

[quote=IntruderLS1]:lol :lol

Glad there was a resolution. That’s funny about the part through the window piece. :D[/quote]i know i thought about that after a sent it ,he called like 10 mins after i sent it ,i thought he was going to get me aressted…i didnt get the phone he left mess,so i called him back ,he said our pretty upset humm…but giving me refund lli told him i eould delete all this later …haha! i just want anyone esle to get stuck up the butt…i got bad luck… :dunno

You know, I’ve heard/read this before about defective products with UPR. Dude, there is MUCH better quality out there…you know that. Why buy from them?

[quote=04ShakinSteed]You know, I’ve heard/read this before about defective products with UPR. Dude, there is MUCH better quality out there…you know that. Why buy from them?[/quote]ijust order there cause only place i could find spearial rea end bushing tommy vanhgamn got my bussiness …talk to cook…1-800-944-4415…i spent 20 gs there

he does good business for keeping you as a custumer. i would definitely be wary using upr again however. good luck with the part…

[quote=AtlanticBlue99]he does good business for keeping you as a custumer. i would definitely be wary using upr again however. good luck with the part…[/quote]yes. the new part coming from t/a in az , :banana

Parts is Parts :dunno